I Am STRAIGHT

Im STRAIGHT

 

" Augh... I hate practicing..  " Yoona said.

    We just finished our 3 hours straight rehearsals. We are part of our school's dance club. Our competition is a week from now.

      Tiffany nodded in agreement and Taeyeon as well.

" Me neither... I mean.. we practice everyday but we'll actually only be dancing this one time at that freaking competition... " Jessica said.

" Well, I like it.. If you look and analyze it carefully, Jessica has a point. We'll only be dancing this once but we practice many times. But think about the applause and the loud cheerings of the audience. All the compliments we'll achieve. In order to achieve those things, we should indeed practice..." I said.

    Yeah. That has been my motivation since I was younger. We will never be Perfect so I'll rephrase the common line. It's now Practice makes you the best.

" Woaaah.. You're amazing" Yoona said.

" of course! My girlfriend has been in this club since like forever.." Tiffany said.

" Indeed. We should listen and comprehend her advice. This is our first year being here in the dance group" Taeyeon said.

" And unfortunately our last time..." Jessica added.

" Just a warning though, be ready for the overwhelming feeling.. The unexplainable adrenaline rush...." Taemin butted in who is also a 'veteran' like me.

     We all decided to eat since we're all starving. Not really, since it's hot, we decided to eat ice cream. I ordered my favorite doublr dutch ice cream and sat. Everyone was eating ice cream except to Jessica.

" Hey... Dont you want to eat? " I asked concern.

" no... I'll pass..." she said.

    I looked at her not contented with her answer. She sighed.

" I left my wallet...." She shyly admitted.

" Aish... you could've just said it..." I said and stood up.

    I looked at my own wallet. It has $3. Augh. This is my budget for the whole week and its only monday... I looked at Jessica and smiled at her. I stood up and ordered Jessica's favorite Ice cream flavor.

" Here.... This is for you..." I said and handed her the Ice cream.

" Aawwww... You're so sweet... I love you..." She said and kissed me on the cheeks.

   She looked at me weirdly.

" What?" I asked.

" Why are you blushing?" she asked.

. I dont know too.

" Aaa.. because... Donghae looked at me..." I kinda lied...

     Well, he did looked at me just a while ago. Donghae's my crush. I like him. He's charming and so handsome. He's my ideal type of man. He's just perfect. But I dont think that was the reason I am blushing.

" Really?! Eeehh.. No wonder you're blushing as hell "

" Yeah.." I just said.

" But Donghae like Yoona..." Taeyeon said.

     Ouch. That hurts.

" No way... I aint gonna steel my girlfriend's man.. " Yoona interjected.

 

     Tiffany and I walk home together asusual. And As usual we cant stop laughing our heads off. We're talking about one of our classmate. He's name is Chanyeol. A tall and skinny boy. And He's an ultimate klutz and stupid. I dont know. He's like the slowest student to actually absorb all the lessons. He also sleeps during classes. What we've been laughing about is when Chanyeol was peacefully sleeping with his mouth wide open, I took my water jag and pour all the water straight into his face. I'm a prankster. All of us laughed and so does he.

" It was epic.. He choked up...and...hahaha... his face was wet as hahahah...hell." Tiffany said.

" Anyway, the Aquiantance Party is coming.. " She said.

" Yeah it is.."

" Dont forget to dance with me! It should be me first before Jessica or Yoona.." She said as she held my hand tighter.

    I chuckled. I love seeing her in this fake jealous mode. How I wish she really is jealous.

" I promise I will..."

     I looked at her and she suddenly frowned.

" What now?" I asked.

" Wooyoung.." She simply answered.

      Then I felt a little disappointed. Wooyoung is her crush. A year younger than us.

" What about him?" I tried to relax and act cool.

" Well, we chat very often via facebook. He told me he'll dance with me.. "

" and? "

" and he always put a heart shape after every sentence he sends.."

" I still dont get what you're trying to imply"

" It just confused me.. I mean, he's extremely sweet to me.. but Yoona told me a while ago that he is being sweet to her too.. I thought that I and him has something goin on already but after hearing what Yoona told me, it .. "

"Oh"

" God Yul, You really made me say it huh..."

" Sorry.. well, Lets just see if he really will ask you to dance with him at the acquaintance party.."

" What about you and Donghae? " She asked.

" Well, I hope he'll ask me to dance..." I said truthfully. I like him. A lot. So if ever he'll ask me to dance, I sure will..

" You like him a lot dont you?" she asked.

" Yeah.. sure..."

" Tsk. Cheater"

    I chuckled. Jeolous again.

" Are you jealous?"

" Of course! Im your girlfriend.. and you just admit that you like someone else.." She said as she dramatically put her hands in her chest.

" I like him...but I love you..." I sincerely said that it actually came from the heart.. weird.

" aw... how I wish it was Wooyoung who said that.."

     Ouch. Wooyoung.

Realization:

     Hwang Tiffany is definitely straight.

Damn. Why was that so hurtful. I Am straight...