One shot

The evil maknaes hard time

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung were all sitting in the living room of the 11th floor apartment. Kyuhyun was making fun of Leeteuk and Yesung who were still laughing with their evil maknae. Eunhyuk and Donghae were on the Internet and Sungmin helped Ryeowook to prepare some sandwiches.

“There really are a lot of fanfics of Eunhae”, Eunhyuk stated. “The fans really seem to love us together, Hae. After every stage they post new ones.” The dancing machine kept on talking and didn’t realize that the maknae was getting quieter and feeling uncomfortable. Soon he stood up.

“I’ll be in my room…”, was all the youngest said before he left the apartment to go into the top one and into his room. Yesung was getting mad and stood up as well.

“Are you really that dumb or are you just playing a role?“ And gone he was as well after slamming the apartment door behind him. All the members and especially Eunhyuk were looking puzzled and shocked to the now closed door. Sungmin was the first to break the silence.

“What was that?” Everyone kept shaking their heads. Everyone except for Leeteuk. He seemed to have realized something.

“Hyuk, go and talk to Kyu, will you? I will take Yesung with me.”

“Why me, Hyung?”

“Because Kyu trusts you like no one else here. Just go, will you?”

“Alright…” Said and done. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk got up and went to the other apartment as well. As soon as they arrived at Kyu’s room, they could only hear Yesung.

“Why do you let him hurt you this bad? After all this time, you still keep quiet… No one really seems to suspect anything. But still, you have to let him know about…”

“I don’t have to do anything!” Somehow Kyu’s voice was cracking at the end. Now Eunhyuk really was worried about the youngest of the group. He knocked on the door. “Go away!”

Leeteuk didn’t listen to Kyu’s pleading and just opened the door.

“Yesung, come with me, would you? We need to talk about…”

“No, Hyung, I won’t leave Kyuhyun alone now…”

“Kyu, we need to talk about all this. Please. Alone.” Yesung seemed to only realize in that moment that Eunhyuk was hiding behind their leader.

“Alright, Hyung, I will leave with you and let these two talk. And Kyu, do it. Talk to him.” Without another word, the two older ones left the room and closed the door behind them. Only then, Hyuk could see the tears that were running down the Maknae’s cheeks.

“Kyuhyun, what happened just now? Why are you crying?” The main dancer was immediately sitting next to the dark-haired and putting an arm around him. Kyuhyun tried to get the arm of him again.

“Don’t touch me!” Eunhyuk was shocked and hurt by the harsh words of the other. “Go to your oh so beloved Donghae and leave me alone! You are the last person that I want to see now!”

“What is going on? Would you please just talk to me? We have to do two radio shows together in the next days and I don’t want things to be like this between us.”

“Did you really not realize anything?”

“What do you mean?”

“Normally, only Donghae-Hyung is the one that is slow with getting situations and moods… but apparently I’m a better actor than I ever thought…”

“What did Yesung-Hyung want you to tell me?”

“What do you think? Why am I so clingy to you? Why do I only hug you from behind to disturb you? Why do I hate it when you always talk about Eunhae? Why… why am I sitting here, crying my eyes out like every night?”

“Because I’m your favorite Hyung and there is a special bond between us.”

“Geez, why are you so stupid right now? It’s all because I ing love you!” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened themselves and he looked shocked to Kyuhyun who was now angry and embarrassed at the same time. The older one felt how he turned red and his heart started racing.

“Y-you… you… l-love m-me l-like… I mean l-like r-really love me?” Kyuhyun nodded.

“I don’t just love you like a Dongsaeng should love a Hyung. I love you so much more and I want to be with you every single second. Every time I see how much Eunhae you are performing on stage, it hurts me and I want to run away. I want to touch and to hold you. I want to be able to be someone that you look at like you do with Hae on stage. I want it to be real. I want you by my side as my boyfriend. I really… I mean, I just love you with all my heart and I can’t…” Eunhyuk has heard enough. He put his hands on either side of Kyuhyun’s head and pulled him towards him to place his lips on the younger one’s. Kyuhyun was taken by surprise and didn’t know what happened. When he did, he couldn’t do anything else but to close his eyes and kiss back. It was everything that he was dreaming about for years. He had fallen for the dancing machine right after everything he has been through after his accident in 2007. In the beginning, he really just thought that it was a special bond between Dongsaeng and Hyung that he felt. But he soon had to figure out that it was far more than that. He wanted to be around Eunhyuk the whole time. He wanted to feel the other close to him.

“You know how hard it is and always has been for me to hold back? I was hiding my feelings for you so badly that even I myself didn’t remember what I felt for you. I mean, all you do is tease me from morning till night…”

“That’s not true. We have so many great talks and you are the one that I trust the most every since our accident in 2007… I can’t believe you didn’t notice that…”

“I still thought that you would just love me as your Hyung and nothing more.”

“You are the one I talk the most with and you’re also the only one that I hug from behind to disturb because I want to do skinship with you…”

“Whatever! As long as we know each other’s feelings now and can be together, I don’t care about the past and about how long we have hidden our true feelings from each other. I just want to be happy with you from now on.”

“Me too, Hyung.” They kissed again.

“And we are going to rock those two radio shows now.”