The change.

Two Worlds Apart

Her silver wings illuminated the dark night.Thunderstorm rolled along without a stop,she appeared to be unaffected by the weather as she continued to walk down the empty field.Silver tears trickled down her face ,landing on the seemingly lifeless white bundle.She is the mother of the baby girl, whom is bound to suffer if she is alive.Since, the baby girl is a half blood.It was the lowest rank that any could get and a disgrace to any world.. The purity of an angel's blood was stained by a devil's one.That is why the Supreme have ordered the baby girl to be killed which he have cast an irreversible curse on the girl.The girl would die soon.."I am sorry...I did not protect you and I cannot.."The angel mumbled and continued trailing her way to the devil's lair.

"My ,my look who's here?The fragrance of a guardian angel.May I ask why did you make this royal visit to my shabby lair?And with a filthy half blood..."

"You.." Before the Reapers guarding at the entrance could finish their sentence.The Reapers flew and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"You,disgusting creatures.Stay away."She sneered at those Reapers.She walked on silently with the Reapers cowering away from her,who even dared to challenge this powerful guardian angel?She finally reached her destination,the Dark mage nest.The doors open upon her reach.A hooded figure was sitting at the far end of the room.No one have ever seen the real face of the Dark mage or rather no one dared to.Many rumors said that he was a half blood of a devil and a powerful angel.Thus,he had the looks of an angel.However,many years of practicing dark magic.He became this way,cold,cruel and power hungry. His powers were so great that he nearly ruled the three worlds if not for the Supreme.Back to the story,a dark aura surrounded the figure.He raised his pale,bony fingers and beckoned the angel to come forward.

"How does it feel,if I told you I have killed that traitor lover of yours?"he smiled and spoke chillingly.The angel's eye dilated in shock and knelt down on the marbled floor with a loud thud.She began to tremble and sorrow tore from her body upon hearing the horrible news.

"I beg you,please save my baby!"she hugged the bundle tightly as she spoke with trembling voice.Her words stunned the Dark mage.

"Oh,you even had the half-blood child together.What do I even benefit if I saved that filthy lot?

"I could do anything to save my daughter."The angel spoke resolutely.

"Anything shall be."He stood up and loomed over the angel.

"I want your soul."The angel's eye widened,fear and panic was now visible in her hollow eyes.

The next moment,shrieks tore from the angel's body.Her soul was being absorbed by the Dark mage."Do you think I would let you live the moment you came here?That girl is my prophecy.I will change her into a devil,ruining her soul.I will be her father instead."The Dark mage smirked.Her silver wings disintegrated,the last thing the angel saw was the red eyes of her baby...