New found muse~

Ya! Woo Oppa, Woo-sshi?!

SangWoo POV

 

 

 

 

This is my 4th time coming to this coffee shop this week, I love the coffee and their cakes, and... that sweet girl of course.

She was like a smile machine, I'd never see her frowning or looking sad, she just smile everyday, oh okay now I look like a stalker tsk. She makes me blushing ( I can't believe I said this, but yes I'm blushing) everytime she talks and serve the coffee for me mhehehe

 

"eoh annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to The Smells & Tastes cafe, can I take your order?"

There she is, asking politely, aigo I just want to cuddle her to death ( okay it's scary )

"You don't remember me? I'm Sangwoo, remember?"

Ohh look!!! She is blushing eyy why so cute?!

"Ahh n-ne... Sangwoo-ssi I remember you, your order please?"

She's stuttering while looking at the cashier machine, I can't even look at her face >:/

"Head up Chaemi-ah, how can I tell my order if you didn't look at me?"

I pretend to be mad at her, and it works she's slowly lift up her head and looking at me, it looks like a slow motion movie

"Ugh mi-mi-mianhae s-so what's your order Sangwoo...ssi?"

Omo neomu gwiyowo!!!

"Ahh it's better..."

hmm I had an idea...

 

"I want 2 green tea shakes and 12 mixed macaroons, please..."

I whispering to her, my face it's dangerously close with her face, once again she's blushing

"W-wait a minute, I-I will gi-give your order soon"

it's been a million time she's stuttering, hahaha

 

*Giving the order*

 

"Thank-you so much for ordering, please comeback again"

she said and bowing to me.

"Ofcourse princess, see you soon"

And I leave her, how I wish I can spend my day with her, screw this overhead schedule!

 

 

 

 

*At the photoshoot spot*

 

 

 

 

"Ya~ jagiya? What took you so long?! Nan neomu bogoshipo" (I miss you so much)

Sigh this I mean girl, always ruining my mood, she's not even my girlfriend! Why she calls me jagiya and all, I hate her, from the bottom of my heart. "Stop it, I don't even like you Jessica" 

I take my hand from her tight grip, what a scary girl.

"Ya! Don't lie to me! You loved me, why?! You liking someone else?"

I loved you?! Love you my !

"Yes, and she's a hundred thousand million times more beautiful than you, plastic face"

she looked so pissed stomping her feet and go, she's just too crazy to handle. Sigh, I already miss Chaemi, just screw this ty photoshoot, I just want to see her again.

"Ya! Mwoanin geoya?! (What are you doing) treat her good, you can broke your image like that!"

Manager hyung slap me on my head, aish shikeuro! (So noisy)

"Ya! I don't care, she Is the one who act like a around me, neomu shireo hyung!!! (I really hate her)"

and manager hyung look pissed

"aish, do what you want!"

And he disappeared just like that, ya mwoya? (What was that) I ALREADY MISS MY BABY CHAEMI!!! God why you make me fall in love with her?!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for updating this story so so so late, my laptop was give, my PC was broke so yeah, I'll try to update more and more, keep in touch with me at @helloimKODEL and follow my tumblr blockbangfinite.tumblr.com