I wish we were...

Ya! Woo Oppa, Woo-sshi?!

DongWoo POV

 

 

 

 

How can a girl like ChaeMi working until midnight like this?!

How can a girl like her even work?!

Aish, that girl, I know she won't be any burden for his parents, she always do anything by herself, even when she got hurt...

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

 

That day is P.E day, a grade 9 students had a basketball game while grade 8 students had softball game.

There I saw her, my Hoobae (junior) swinging her bat, smiling brightly.

"Ya! ChaeMi, run!"

her friends tell her to run. But suddenly...

"Aak! Ouch!!!"

She fell and hurt his knees, all of her friends running to help her, I want to help her too, but this stupid basketball game won't let me do it.

"ChaeMi, gwaenchanayo?!"

When all of her friends worry about her, she just smiling like nothing's happen.

"Gwaenchano, you guys just continue, I can go to the nurse room by myself"

her friends grumbling how silly she is, but she just shrug it off and walking out from the field.

I ran to catch her and grab his arms.

"Why your friends didn't help you?"

She gasp and turned his head.

"DongWoo oppa, err I told them to, the game is just begin so I won't distracting the mood hehe"

I know she hide her pain, I can see how she frowned everytime she used her left foot to walk.

"Take my hand, let me help you..."

But she won't do it, what should I do?! (ㅠ_ㅠ)

"ChaeDol, please??"

She is sighing and hold my hand, suddenly I feel that...

I feel that electric-like energy on my body.

Is it love? or...

Is he a superhuman who can make electricity just with her empty hand?!

OMG O-o

"DongWoo Oppa???"

she called me and looked confused, oh shut I'm spacing out again.

"N-ne?Wae??"

Great DongWoo, what was that?! Stuttering?!?!?!

"You seems so lost, whats wrong? Tell me"

She squeeze my hand softly, I love this side of her, most importantly, I like her...

"It's okay Chaedol, I'm fine"

And we arrived at the nurse room, I want to wait until everythings done, but she told me to go and she promised me to walk home together.

 

 

 

 

*After school*

 

 

 

 

"So how is it? your knees"
and she just smile and keep walking

"It's fine, it's just a scratch, you know I'm a supergirl~ kekekeke"

I laugh because her childish act, oh I almost forgot.

"Here you are~"

I gave her my Mom's blueberry cheesecake, I heard she like blueberry so much.

"Woah?! what is this? Blueberry cheesecake!!! waaa thankyou so much Oppa! you're the best!"

and she hugged me.

WHAT?! SHE.HUGGED.ME?!?!?! Oh lord.

"N-ne cheonmaneyo, hehehe"

That's the best thing she ever did to me, oh my god now I'm fanboying.

"So, see you tomorrow?"

We were in front of her house, I'll definitely gonna pick her up tomorrow.

"Yeah see you tomorrow ChaeDol"

I'll never forget this day.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback end*

 

 

 

Sigh.

If I wasn't picked to be the Student Council President, I will have more quality time with her.

Neomu bogoshipeosseo uri Chaedol (I miss you so much my Chaedol)

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Bbyong~!

This is the second chapter guys, how is it???

any progress?

or is it as as before???

Oh okay I know hahaha

So puhlease~ subscribe, comment and enjoy my fic, I'm begging you huhuhu.

Bbuing-bbuing

@helloimKODEL