Chapter 20

I Got Married To Infinite

 

Woohyun stared at the piece of photo in his hands longingly.The photo was already quite old with a part of it slightly torn.Still,he kept it as if it was something extremely precious to him.

He smiled and gently rubbed his fingertips across the small girl’s face in his photo.”You still looked the same like now”,he whispered.”The only difference is that,you have forgotten me”,he sighed.

-Flashback-

“Oppa!Oppa!Push me,higher!”,the little girl giggled and grabbed tightly at the rope of the swing.Little Woohyun smiled and ran behind her.He then gently pushed her back and the girl squealed happily.“Be careful!Don’t let go of the rope,alright”,Woohyun said,worry obviously in his tone.

After a while of playing with the swing,Woohyun brought the little girl to a bench in the park.”Sit here.Oppa will get ice cream!”,he grinned.”Yay,ice cream!”,the girl clapped her hands in glee.

Woohyun returned later with two cones of ice cream in his hands.”Chocolate,my favorite!”,the girl took the cone from his hand and dug in immediately.”Slow down,its cold”,Woohyun wiped her lips with a piece of napkin.

“You are so whiny,oppa.Like a girl”,the small girl dipped her finger in her ice cream and grazed it on Woohyun’s face.”Hey!”,Woohyun pouted and wiped it away with the back of his hand.The small girl laughed and Woohyun softened.Of course,he couldn’t get himself to get angry at her.

“Oppa”,the girl suddenly called.”Hmm?”,Woohyun his cone of ice cream.”Can you sing me a song?”,she asked.Woohyun smiled at her words.She didn’t need to ask for him to sing.She just need to say it and he will do it immediately.

He ate the rest of his ice cream and threw the remaining away.He then cleared his throat before letting his smooth voice sang out from his throat.The girl kept quiet the whole time as she quietly admired Woohyun’s powerful singing.

When the song ended,the small girl applaused loudly.”You will be a very good singer,oppa.I just know it.Someday,on a stage,I will see you singing and I will give you my biggest support ever”.Woohyun beamed and took her hands.”I will sing on the stage with you,Ji Eun”.

-End of flashback-

Woohyun sighed at the memories in his mind over and over again.”If only we didn’t separate at that time.If only,Myungsoo didn’t appear”,he glared at the Infinite poster on the wall,mostly on L’s face.He rolled a small paper into a ball and threw it on his face.

“Woohyun!We are going out now!WGM recording!”,Sunggyu rapped on his door.”Okay,coming!”,he responded and took a last look at the photo.”I will go and see you now,Ji Eun”,he smiled and kept the photo into his drawer.

--

“Nice work on the MV filming,L and Ji Eun”,Cho PD praised.L grinned and wrapped his arms around Ji Eun’s shoulder.Ji Eun flinched at his touch but didn’t pushed his hands away.

Woohyun clenched his fist when he noticed L whispering something into Ji Eun’s ear which she awkwardly smiled back.*She didn’t even agree to become your girlfriend yet!Or,did she?*,his heart cringed at his own thoughts.

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun’s uncomfortable expression and patted his back.Woohyun gave him a weak smile as a reply.He then turned back his attention of the couple.

What would he do if Ji Eun really had accepted L?Would he fight with his own member or would he give up..his own love?He couldn’t just confessed to Ji Eun after L publicly confessed his love towards her in front of the Infinite boys.

Woohyun continued staring at them for a long time until Ji Eun caught him looking.She immediately released herself from L’s grasp and looked at Woohyun guiltily.L saw where she was looking and he wrapped his arms around her shoulder again.L gave Woohyun a taunting look and led Ji Eun away from the scene.

Woohyun turned himself away from them and closed his eyes to relax his mind.”Keep calm,Woohyun.Keep calm”.

Ji Eun on the other side was feeling as guilty as ever.She didn’t know how to reject the passionate L nor she didn’t know how to handle her feelings towards Woohyun.She knew very much her feelings on Woohyun was much stronger but what can she do?L had confessed first even though Woohyun had shown affection towards her first.How could she even choose between both of them who had bonds like brothers?She didn’t know what to do,didn’t know how to handle this love triangle.

Cho PD gathered them and explained the following filming scene to them.Woohyun tried to stand far away from both L and Ji Eun.”God!”,the Infinite boys whined.Woohyun who was deep in his thoughts snapped out from his own daze.”What,what?”,he nudged the nearest member to him,Hoya.”What happened?”.

Hoya racked his finger in his hair and sighed.”They are filming in our dorm.Today!”,he exasperated.”Our privacy.And not to forget,how dirty our dorm looked.Its your fault,Dongwoo hyung!”,Sungjong pouted.”What me?!”,Dongwoo put both his hands in the air.

 

-END-