~~~~~~

ing is Not Pleasant

Three times. Yes, Three times that you tried to talk to him. All of them... Failed! Why? ers!! This is the fourth time you will try to talk to him and your'e hoping that this time nobody will .. AGAIN! This is your chance youre sitting one seat away from him. You looked at the window and whispered Fighting. As you turned around ready to say hi. A fat lady sat between you and him. The lady took out a burger and ate it.

ugh! ed? again? You thought as you looked at the lady who was eating her burger happily. After a few minutes you arrived at your school. You got off the bus and so as the guy. Yes, that's right. Both of you go to the same school. Sometimes you thought that you could have a chance to talk to him at school but you can't. You are in a different building as him. He's in the visual arts while you were in the Music building.

With that, you watched him as he entered the school as you followed. You sighed in sorrow. You wanted to talk to him really bad you would do anything just to talk to him. You then walked to your building. Little did you know that the guy stopped his tracks and turned around and looked at you admiringly. "Yahh~ Minhyun-ah!!" a boy called "Why are you standing there like a fool? Let's go, we are gonna be late" Minhyun then nodded and walked with his friend.

Meanwhile, you were in your class sitting and thinking about a way to talk to the guy you see in the bus. "uugghh!!!" you hissed as you ruffled your hair. "Ash!!!" you added. "Yah, NaRim-ah what are you thinking about?" your friend Hana asked "the guy is see every morning at the bus" you answered while pouting. "Aigoo.. him again? well because im a good friend i got his name for you" she said. your eyes widened as you heard what she said "Jeongmal?!!?" you jumped in your seat "Mm! his name is Hwang MinHyun, he is in his 3rd year"

"Waahh... No wonder he's so tall" you said in amazement "But how did you get that info from?" you asked. "I have connections" Hana said in confidence "Daebak~" you commented.

ding dong ding dong....

The bell rang. It means that its time for the first period. The teacher entered the classroom and started the class. Time passed by quickly and the next thing you know, it was the end of the day. You bid goodbye to your friends and headed to the bus stop to wait for the bus. While you were standing there another person came and stood a few inches away from you. You looked at the person and it was him. Hwang Minhyun.

You became nervous, Your palms started to get sweaty, Your breathing became hard. Because of that you dropped your textbook that you were holding. Before you bend down He already got it for you. You looked into his sparkly eyes as you took the textbook from him "K-k-kamsahmnida" you stuttered.

He showed a little bit of a smile. Because of that your heart started to beat rapidly that you couldnt breathe normally anymore. After a few seconds the bus arrived. You got on and it was full. Luckily, there was one seat available you walked very fast to get to it. When you were about to go there another person was going there too. You looked up and it was him again. You took a step back signaling that your going to give the seat to him. "You.. could sit down" He said

"a-aniyo.. gwaenchana" you replied. "Aigoo... kids these days!" an old lady hissed as she took the seat. Just then the bus driver stepped on the breaks unexpectedly so you lost your balance and almost fell down. Luckily, Minhyun caught you.. That's right... he caught you. Your face was now in his chest. You could smell the scent of the perfume he was wearing. Eternity. It was the perfume that your dad was always wearing. "uhmm.. Chogiyeo... gwaenchana?" a voice asked. Hearing those words made you go back to your senses.

You looked up and you could see Minhyun's face. "ah.. eh... ahh.. oohh.. naehh!!! gwanchana!! ehehehhehe" you said nervously as you scratched the back of your head. After a few stops few people are on the bus now. You then sat on a seat and looked out the window. The next stop, you saw Minhyun exiting the bus. Aigoo.. ettoke? he's... he's leaving!! If i get off now and talk to him. This is my chance!! There will be nobody who will anymore since there's less people at the sidewalk right now. You thought.

With that, you made up your mind and got off the bus. You saw minhyun walking a few meters away from you. When you were about to run to him and approach him, a big gushing water came out from a hose landing on to you. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" you screamed while the water was spraying on you. Just then the water stopped. "Aigoo... Im sorry agassi, I didnt notice you" an ahjumma said.

"ah, naeh, its okay." you replied

It's okay, NaRim! Fighting!! dont give up!! you have to talk to him no matter what happens!! you thought. With that, you walked really fast so you could catch up to Minhyun. Unfortunately, there was a crack in the sudewalk which made you trip. "Eekk!!" you said as you fell down on your . Suddenly, a familiar figure appeared in front of you. You looked up and it was minhyun looking at you.

Your eyes grew wider as he held a hand to help you up. You took it without any hesitation. "This is the 3rd time you helped me today, Kamsamnida, jeongmal kamsamnida" you bowed. He let out a small giggle "dont worry about it.." he said as he handed you his handkerchief. "Ah.. eh... kamsamnida" you thanked him again. You took his handkerchief and wiped your forehead.

"Then.. i'll get going now" he said "But.. what about this?" you said pointing at his handkerchief "Keep it" he replied then left. kyaahhh!! he just helped me!! omona~ eottoke?! i didnt even tell him my name.. Aigoo... NaRim!! you have to face your fears!! you know what you need to! you thought.

With that you caught up to minhyun. "Jakkamanyo~" you said touching his arm. "You have helped me a lot today.. let me pay you back" you said panting. "is that so?" he said with a smirk "Naeh.." you replied. "Then.. i have 2 tickets for a movie this saturday can you accompany me?" Minhyun asked "That would be great, I'm NaRim by the way, Seo NaRim" you replied. "I'm Minhyun" he shyly replied "Ara..." it slipped out of your mouth. He seemed shock.

OMO!!! what did i just say?! kyaaa!!! time... please turn back!! jaebal!!!!

Minhyun smiled "i already knew your name too"

"you do?!" you asked in disbelief

"let's say a little bird told me"

"hahaha... " you giggled

"then.. can you give me your number?" Minhyun shyly asked "ahh.. Naeh it's *********" you replied with a smile. He called your number and ended the call "please save my number" he said "of course!" you said smiling. "I'll see you tommorow on the bus then" Minhyun said "do you mind if we sat together tommorow?" you desperatley asked

"Of course" he answered

With that, both of you parted your ways. When you got home you still couldnt believe that you finally got to talk to him. You washed yourself and combed your hair while looking at Minhyun's handkerchief. You couldn't wait for tommorow to come.