First Impression Last

Little Ms. Secrets

     Geum Jan Di was dumbfounded when she saw  pair of eyes are looking at her. 

   "What the hell is she doing?" said a female student at her side.

    " hey!  you! " someone shouted and her senses returned to her,somehow.

      The F4 are still standing there like they are waiting for some miracle to happen, then she said, "Im...a...Im sorry" Jan Di stuttered and she ran to the nearest bathroom. Thank God she was alone there probably the whole student body welcomed those gorgeous boys she thought. "Wait..gorgeous? them? no...no.. they were so...so..." Jan Di can't make out the right word. She was talking to her own reflection in the mirror when she heard someone entered the bathroo. She hurriedly ran to a stall and hid. She even have no idea why she is hiding, she did nothing wrong, had she?

     "Did you see that girl? who does she think she is?" said a girl, Jan Di couldn't make out the face because the hole in the door was so small, she could only pinpoint the color of the hair.

      "You're right. I would be hell for her if Jun Pyo will remember her face." said another girl and then thet walked out and Jan Di unlocked her stall and let out a sigh. All she wants is her presence be unknown in this school. She had no choice because her parents sent her here. She was given a choice on where she would go to school, here in Shinhwa University or in Paris. As much as she love paris, she loved staying in her hometown near her family even it means going to school in hell.

    The F4 are in their lounge drinking tea."Did you see the girl who blocked our path early this morning?"So Yi Jung broke their silence. 

   "Now that you remind me, yeah i remeber her. It's the first time i saw her, maybe she's new?She's quite beautiful don't you think?"Song Woo Bin said sitted beside Yi Jung which earned him a joke punch in his side.

    "Will both of you shut up? You Woo Bin can you stop being a don juan for a while? Gu Jun Pyo stood up and went to the bar counter to get a Coke.

    Jun Pyo's POV

      Why does she looks familiar? I haven't dated her im sure. oh Jun Pyo why are suddenly gaining interest on that lousy lady? stop it!

 

      He persuaded himself for thinking such nonsense.