Chapter 92: In The Summer Time --(YunJaeYooSuMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's my unplanned drabble, different summer scenario's of our beloved yunjaeyoosumin ^-^,... anyways, hope you guys will like it, i got my finger's crossed, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Summer Heat 1”

As junsu reached his hyung’s house, he hesitated at first since it commonsense to knock first but the door was already open, and his jaejoong hyung was expecting him, he erased that hesitation and made his way inside, but halted his walk as soon as he heard his yunho hyung singing like he’s having a concert…

 

Oh! Now, never stop, come closer to me my y lady
Oh! Now, never stop, I like you, come on baby
Oh! Now, never stop, in this moment, come on baby
Oh! Now, never stop, you know how to party tonight

 

“aww my fans are so sweet” hearing this made junsu smile and went inside in a hurry to catch his hyung in action, and see who this fans are.

 

This what welcomed him…..

 

“thank you my beloved fans” said yunho as he opened his arms in front of his ‘fans’, freesh breeze brush against yunho’s body as he close his eyes, feeling the soothing air that kills the heat of the sun, that was slowly draining yunho’s energy.

 

=.= “you got some great fans there hyung” said junsu in which yunho opened his eyes, turned his attention at his dongsaeng and beamed.

 

“indeed no one can beat them, not even the sun HAHAHAHA” said yunho as he pointed his finger at the 6 electric fan that was surrounding him.

 

“okay my beloved fans, for my second number…..” junsu didn’t listen further as he made his way to the kitchen.

 

“Summer Heat 2”

 

After walking on the streets with the burning sun, jaejoong hurriedly went inside the mall and as soon as he felt the cooling breeze from the aircon, especially on the spot where he stopped, where the aircon was fixed on the ceiling.

“hyung hurry up” said junsu eagerly, as he was so excited to get his hands on some new pants.

 

“on second thought you go ahead su” said jaejoong in which junsu confusedly stared at him.

 

“why hyung? we’ve waited for this day, who knows later someone will buy it before us” said junsu in which jaejoong awkwardly smiled.

 

“I uh…. I have to find my wallet first, so you go ahead and I’ll follow you” said jaejoong as he checks his pockets, trying to look like he did forget his wallet even though he felt his wallet on his back pocket.

 

“I can lend you some money hyung” said junsu

 

“no it’s fine, just go ahead, I promise you I’ll follow you, now go before someone buys those pants” said jaejoong in which junsu nodded his head and runs towards the direction of the department store.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand sighed in relief as he enjoyed the cool breeze from the aircon, ignoring the eyes that were staring weirdly at him.

 

After buying some couple of shirts and the pants he wanted, with curiousity, junsu hurriedly went to search for his hyung, the feeling of searching the whole mall made junsu almost gave up until he spots something near the entrance.

 

It was his hyung, sitting on a chair like a boss while busy with his phone. With this, junsu hurriedly run towards his hyung.

 

“you’re here all along?” said junsu in which jaejoong averted his eyes from his phone to his dongsaeng.

 

“yep, you were looking for me?” asked jaejoong in which junsu rolled his eyes.

 

“well duh, you said you’ll follow me, but you didn’t and so I looked for you all over the mall only to find you here and your sitting here with guards?” said junsu as he stared at the two security guard who seems to be guarding his hyung?

 

“oh hahaha, well uhm, im sorry about that, it’s just uhm, I had a fan sign event earlier, hahahaah that’s right” said jaejoong in which junsu’s mouth went agape.

 

“fan sign event?... since when did you became a celebrity?” asked junsu sarcastically.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter