Chapter 82: KyuMin Time --(ChangMin and KyuHyun)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble update and this time im not even sure why i went on with this idea hahaha, but hope you guys will like it, it's KyuMin time, and a long update, toinks XDXD,... anyways, got my finger's crossed, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 5University fair, and there were lots of booths in the campus, trying to avoid his very own booth which was the kissing booth.

 

ChangMin dragged his best friend away from the booth and entered the booth ‘Couples Tag, which was hosted by their friend seohyun.

 

They were now seated on the hot sit, with a loud fangirling/boying crowd eager to know more about this two. Kyuhyun was very annoyed considering he doesn’t want to be here, especially since it’s a booth for couples =.=.

 

While changmin doesn’t give a care, what matters is to avoid their own booth, even if he has to share some secrets about their friendship to the campus.

 

“welcome to ‘Couples Tag’ where you both will be asked about the other, just for us to know, how you lovely couples knows each other, I’ve always known and believe that KyuMin couple is real *caught a deadly glare from kyuhyun* er, moving on *coughs* *coughs* hehehe *awkward smile* first question…” seohyun took his notebook and read’s the question, written on it.

 

“What do you like about the other?.. changmin oppa, you go first”

 

Changmin folded his arms across his chest and stared at seohyun “his evil side”

 

“wow that’s..uhm g-great?... kyuhyun oppa? What about you? *turned his attention at kyuhyun who was looking at changmin with no expression*”

 

“him being the evil genius, well that’s second to me of course” said kyuhyun in which changmin object’s stating he’s the mastermind of pure evilness, and so their mini debate go’s on until soehyun cleared and the two turned their focus at her, with their serious faces as if they were a mafia boss, sending shivers down soehyun’s spine.

 

“uhm… sorry, but we have to move on, there are 9 more questions left… so uhm, second part…. Define each other in one word…. Kyuhyun oppa, you go first, define changmin oppa in one word”

 

“pabo” said kyuhyun with his unwavering stare.

 

“o-okay… what about you changmin oppa? Definre kyuhyun oppa in one word”

 

“baka” said changmin in which seohyun took a deep breath.

 

“t-that’s really interesting, you both described each other in one word, with different languages yet same meaning…. Uhm…. Moving on, *chokes in her own saliva* “

 

Seohyun re-read’s the 3rd question, as she couldn’t believe she has to ask that question, which made her turn her attention at her friend who wrote the questionnaire’s, asking if what was written on the notebook was correct or if there was an error, in which her friend simply shook’s her head and said

 

“just ask the question, everyone is curious with that question”

 

Seohyun turned red as a tomato and took a deep breath “w-w-whoisthesemeandtheukeinyourrelationship?”

 

Both kyuhyun and changmin stared with confusion visible on their faces.

 

“could you repeat that again? I didn’t quit catch it, you read the question so fast” said changmin in which kyuhyun nodded his head and added that soehyun is like woody wood pecker when she read the question earlier.

 

Eyes remained on the notebook and said “who is the seme and the uke in your relationship?” after she said that, the crowd went wild and more eager to know the answer.

 

Both kyuhyun and changmin was frozen in their sits with a thought that people now thinks they are official and that they are gay =.=.

 

Just for the sake of ending everything, and to clear it after the fair ended changmin turned his attention at kyuhyun and said

 

“im the seme and kyuhyun is the uke” after changmin said that, the crowd went even more wild, making kyuhyun to stare at him with exasperation.

 

“omo my dream had finally came true” said seohyun, which earned a creepy stare from the kyuhyun, making the fangirl to be small and scared.

 

“u-uhm….fourth question, what is something you like to do together?” before seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter