Chapter 78: Drunk Story 2 --- (HoMin with JaeJoong)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble, this time, a different HoMin (father and son) bond, ^-^.... anyways, hope you guys will like it... got my finger's crossed, anyways, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was another typical night. After 2U buddies, drunk session, Yunho decided to call it a night and went home.

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, was washing the dishes at the time he went home. Being drunk and dizzy, as soon as he entered their house, he went straight to their living room and sat on the couch.

 

 

“Welcome home yunnie” greeted jaejoong as he dried the last plate.

 

 

Yunho did not respond and instead he took jaejoong’s acer iconia w4 tablet from the tea table and logged-in to his Skype account.

 

 

“CHANGDOL~AH!!!…YOOHOO!!…CHANGDOL~AH!!” yelled yunho, in which a loud bang coming from a door on the second floor could be heard.

 

 

“WAEYO!!” yelled changmin in exasperation, he was busy watching his favourite show “so you think you can starve” and because of the sudden call from his father for unknown reason, he had to skip a good part.

 

 

“LOG IN TO YOUR SKYPE ACCOUNT!!!” yelled yunho, in which changmin taps his left foott on their carpeted floor.

 

 

“WAE WOULD I DO THAT?!… I’M BUSY WATCHING MY FAVORITE SHOW!!” yelled changmin back, as he started walking back inside his bedroom.

 

“JUST DO AS! i *rested his head in his right forearm which was resting on the arm chair of their couch* JUST DO AS I SAY!! I’M YOUR APPA!!” yelled yunho as he stared at his list of friends in his Skype account.

 

 

“aish, this is crazy, as always” said changmin as he walks near his bed and sat on his carpeted floor, resting his back on the side of his bed. “your lucky i *shivers* aish” with that, he took his laptop from the floor and logged in to this Skype account.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

*smiled* Yunho hurriedly tapped changmin’s username as soon as he saw that his son was now online, without any second thought he tapped the video call button.

 

 

a little later, changmin’s lasagna dp was now changed with his annoyed face, as they emerged in their video call.

 

 

“changdolie~.. appa misses you so much *giggles*” slurred yunho he stood up from the couch in a groggy manner.

 

 

“nae appa, i miss you too… did you buy me my iPhone 6?” asked changmin as he made a forced smile while asking himself why was he playing along with his drunk father…. what kind of spirit possessed him to do such thing =.=

 

 

“of course my beloved changdol~ah…” yunho walks near their television as he searches for the signal of their wifi connection, (seeing as changmin’s face on his screen was frozen (not moving)).

 

 

“changdolie… changdolie *giggles* changdolie” as soon as he got his wifi signal back, yunho smiles and they went on with their conversation.

 

 

Jaejoong on the other hand, continued to cover his mouth as he control’s himself from laughing, as soon as he heard the mini loud conversation of his husband and son, he listened to it up to the Skype convo. He had witnessed this mini extra ordinary interaction a lot of time, and he really loves it, a drunk yunho is equals to cuteness overload, adding up with his son playing along, which shows his love and concern for his father which he knows his son hates to show it, but yet, he still did in a mini cute way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter