Chapter 75: Truly Uknow Time? --- (YunJaeYooSuMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new drabble, featuring the whole cast, revolving to yunho's precious thing lol XDXD, to my reader's im sure this one is familiar to you all, as i seem to love writing about it hahahaha.... anyways, hope you guys will like it... got my finger's crossed, anyways, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s unbelievable, unpredictable, unstoppable. Yes, it’s really shocking but I guess, it was the time for yunho to show his power over his son ChangMin, who loves to bully him. After all, changmin got his great IQ from his father, right? 

 

Ever since kyuhyun showed changmin his latest xbox 360 game “the legend of kora” which to all gamers it’s a “to die for” kind of game, changmin became eager to have it. And so after that fine Monday morning encounter, changmin went straight home and straight to his parent’s room, stopping the yunjae couple from their hot session.

He jumped on the bed, on top of his startled father who was covering himself with the blanket, and asked the magical words.

 

“appa.. please, please buy me this latest xbox 360 game ‘the legend of korra’” after he said the magical words, he became a radio to his father, as he continue to ask, even if his father would continuously say “No”


He followed his father everywhere, and when I say everywhere, its everywhere.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

The dining table…

“appa please buy me the game ‘the legend of korra’” said changmin as he continue to eat his spaghetti.

 

“NO” said yunho as he tries to ignore his son, while eating the spaghetti.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

The living room….

“appa please buy me the game ‘the legend of korra’” said changmin repteadly as he give his full focus to his appa who was covering his ears with two pillows, while singing “crazy crazy crazy”

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

The Bedroom…

“appa please buy me the game ‘the legend of korra’” said changmin as he lye down in-between his annoyed parent’s.

 

“changmin-ah, aren’t you tired? It’s night time, can’t you just give me a break for now?” asked yunho in a begging tone.

 

“not until you said you’ll buy me the game” said changmin stubbornly.

 

“oh come on min, aish”

 

“just buy me the game appa” said changmin in which yunho covered his face with the pillow, as changmin contentiously ask him to buy the game, until the young lad fall asleep, giving some peace to both yunho and jaejoong.

 

“just buy it yunnie” whispered jaejoong, in which yunho shook’s his head.

 

“we can’t continue spoiling min…. the game is so expensive, unless it’s for school… I can spend a lot if it’s for education and min needs to know that, especially the importance of money which does not come from the sky or anywhere” said yunho in which jaejoong thought about what his husband had told me and agreed to it.

 

“let’s just hope min forget’s it” said jaejoong in which yunho hoped as well.

 

“night boo…. Love ya” said yunho.

 

“night yunnie, love ya too….” As jaejoong was about to say something, he was cutted with changmin’s sleep talking.

 

“appa…… buy me the game, please….please *snores*”

=.=

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

The bathroom..

Nose covered, “appa please buy me the game ‘the legend of korra’” said changmin against his palm continuously.

 

=.= yunho just remained quiet as he try to concentrate on doing his business while covering his lower part with the newspaper he was holding.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

Park…

“appa please buy me the game ‘the legend of korra’” said changmin as he jog’s along side his appa, who was ignoring him and listening to the music in his ipod.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

Changmin just continues to follow his father even if the latter was on hand stand, drinking with friends, and I think even when yunho goes to the moon, he’ll follow him, just to make his father agreed to what he wanted.

 

But everything has its ending, and so as to stop changmin, The family was at the YooSu couple's house, having some family bonding time, the Yoosu Couple was seated on the loveseat, across YunJae family who was seated on the big couch, yunho was in-between his cuddling wife husband and noisy son, yunho has his eyes closed while mumbling "it's gonna be alright, he'll stop....eventually" he was actually getting deaf from all the "pleases" and "buy me my game" of his son, that as soon as he opened his eyes and stared at his cutie boo, he smiled as an imaginary light bulb above his head lits up indicating he just got a very brilliant idea.

 

Right at the moment, both yoochun and junsu were watching yunjae couple with eyes as big as the flying saucer with mixed emotions of disgust, adoration and joy?.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter