Chapter 72: Sad Joongie -- (YunJae with ChangMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new YunJaeMin drabble, hope you guys will like it... got my finger's crossed, anyways, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smile is a great start of a day, it’s always plastered on yunho’s handsome face. Yawning as he stretch his arms and limbs.

 

He walks out from their bedroom and went straight to their kitchen. He flipped up two mugs, which was neatly placed on the dining table.

 

Dancing his way to their supply cabinet, he opened it and took a new pack of nescafé coffee. He then went back to their dining table, twist open the empty coffee jar. Whistling, as he opens the pack of coffee, and pouring the whole content inside the coffee jar.  

 

Dancing his way to their utensil cabinet, he pop locked as he took two tablespoons. He then, went back to their dining table, humming to the tune of back seat as he makes their coffee. As soon as he’s done, he smilingly went straight to their bedroom and placed the coffee on their night stand, he then give his morning kiss at his moping wife husband who was staring at his face.

 

“morning boo.. I made us coffee” jaejoong on the other hand, sighed and lie down on their bed.

 

“oh come on boo… it’s a great day, let’s start it with good vibes… you know you can share me your worries” said yunho as he wishes for jaejoong to open up to him, but what he get was jaejoong covering himself with the comforter.

 

*sighed*

 

“joongie baby… look at me” said yunho as he tries to pull the comforter off of his wife husband’s head.

 

“no” responded jaejoong as he rolls to the other side of their bed, pulled the comforter and covered himself.

 

*pouts* “whats the problem joongie?... please tell me, you’ve been like this for days, ani for weeks, ani for months now?... I’m so worried and confuse as to what I’m gonna do with you, I tried everything, uknow?” said yunho sadly as he stared at the bundle under the comforter.

 

Flashback..

“I’ll get you, your favorite mango joongie” said yunho proudly as he balanced himself on the tree brunch he’s standing at. Jaejoong on the other hand, stared at him blankly, eyes all puffy.

 

“look a fresh mango” said yunho as he slowly walks near the mango, and stared at jaejoong who sighed and looked down.

 

“here it goes” said yunho as he tried to reach the mango which was on a higher place.

 

“al…most there” said yunho as he reached for the mango but failed for its far. On his second attempt, he lost his balance, luckily he was holding tight on the tree brunch on his right side.

 

Yunho nervously glanced to his right side where his wife husband was.

 

“im fine, and I can get…..” yunho didn’t get the chance to finish his sentence as jaejoong went inside their house.

 

Yunho sighed sadly, as he carefully stepped on the tree brunch and balanced himself. A minute later, he heard their back door opened and closed, thinking it was jaejoong his smile formed, but soon vanished as he sees that it was none other than their son changmin with a plate in his hand.

 

“appa pali and give me those mango’s” said changmin eagerly.

 

“you?”

 

“yeah me, who else?... now pali and get those fresh mango, changmin wants mango”

 

“but this is for your umma” said yunho in which changmin just smiled.

 

“im his son, so whatever I eat, umma eats it as well, now pali appa”

 

“such a brat” said yunho under his breath, that he almost lost his balance again.

 

“careful appa, we don’t want those mango’s falling to the ground right?... mangoes are important”

 

“what? but what about me? Aren’t you worried for my safety?” asked yunho in exasperation. Changmin on the other hand, smirked.

 

“yeah your right, if you fall on the ground, it will be damaged, so fixing the ground will be pretty much  expensive… so be careful appa”

 

“FUDGE!! I was talking about myself, what if I fall? I’ll get hurt and my life’s more important than that stupid mango or the ground”

 

“enough blabbering appa, and get those mango’s, pali!”

 

“your so mean to me” muttered yunho to himself as he slightly tiptoed and reached for the mango.

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“look joongie I got your favorite calla lilies” said yunho cheerfully as he showed the bouquet of lily’s to his wife husband, who was staring blankly at him from head to toe.

*sigh* “thanks” said jaejoong lifelessly, and instead of taking the bouquet, he turned his heels around and sadly went inside the house. Yunho’s smile on the other hand, vanished as he doesn’t know how to cheer his wife husband, nor knows what’s making his other half, sad.

 

“gee thanks appa” said changmin cheerfully, who suddenly pops out of nowhere which startles yunho who was lost in his thoughts.

 

“this is not for you” said yunho as he hid the flower at his back.

 

*pouts* “your so mean appa… just give the flower to me, I need it”

 

“but this is for your umma” said yunho as he pouts. Changmin on the other hand, tried to reach for the flower, but yunho moved it further away from changmin.

 

“remember, im his son and whatever you give to me, is like giving it to umma as well” reasoned changmin as he jumps at the back of his appa and took the bouquet.

 

“YAH!!!...” but it was too late, changmin already sprinted away from him, while screaming “you’re the best appa…”.

 

“that brat!!!...”

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

“look joongie, I cooked your favorite carbonara spaghetti… don’t worry, umma helped me so it's safe to eat.. say ahh” said yunho happily as he placed the fork with rolled carbonnara in front of his wife husband’s mouth. Jaejoong on the other hand, just remained staring at him, morely to his face and sighed.

 

“come on joongie, say ahh….” But jaejoong turned his head, facing the other way, which made yunho sighed as he slowly placed the plate on the bed at his back with fork on top of the carbonara.

 

He then held jaejoong’s hand and caressed it, as he stares at his wfe husband’s side view.

 

“You need to eat baby, I’m really worried with you, you wouldn’t even tell me what’s wrong… remember through thick and thick we should always be together, so whatever your problem is, it’s my problem as well and I want to help you in a way I can cause I’m your husband, your partner… so please tell me your worries, share the burden with me, I can’t stand seeing you like this boo” said yunho worriedly, but jaejoong didn’t respond, he only pulled his hand from yunho and lie down on their bed.

 

*sighed* “just remember joongie, im here for you okay baby?” said yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter