Chapter 71: YunJae's fight -- (YunJae)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new YunJae drabble from my weird brain, which im not sure if you guys will like it, since my brain produces weird idea's, lol XDXD But anyways, i got my finger's crossed. Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was another typical sundate between the married couple yunho and jaejoong. Sunday’s were one of the most special day for the couple, it’s the only day they get to spend their time together, from their busy schedules as individual being’s in their respective fields.

 

They were enjoying junsu’s restaurant special, the carbonara express, though to this dish, there wasn’t anything special about it, it was just a typical ordinary carbonara spaghetti with its normal sauce, as for the word express, junsu just loves the express train so he added that name.

 

Feeling full and satisfied, jaejoong smilingly placed the utensils on his plate, took the napkin on his lap and lightly wipes his lips. Yunho on the other hand, smiled at his wifehusband, as he raised his right hand, waving at the waitress, in which the waitress who noticed him approached him with their bill.

 

“yes sir?” asked the waitress.

 

“I would like to order your special strawberry cake, 2 please” said yunho in which, jaejoong hurriedly placed his right hand on top of yunho’s left hand, to get the latter’s attention, in which it did.

 

Averting his attention to his wifehusband.

 

“yes joongie?” asked yunho in a smile.

 

“I’m already full yunnie… I don’t think there is enough room for desserts in my stomach” said jaejoong as he caress his tummy.

 

Yunho’s smile vanished, and a pout was formed on his lips.

 

“do you love me joongie?” asked yunho in which confusion was now written all over jaejoong’s face.

 

“of course I love you yunnie… why did you ask?”

 

“if you love me then you’ll eat the strawberry cake with me” said yunho as he folded his arms across his chest.

 

“but yunnie I’m already full” reasoned jaejoong, in which yunho pouted even more.

 

“then you don’t love me..hmp” *looks away*

 

“EH?... yunnie seriously, eating a strawberry cake can’t prove my love for you, it’s what comes from the heart, what I shows you, and you know that”

 

“whatever jaejoong… if you love me you’ll eat the strawberry cake, case closed”

 

“ *sighed* fine…. *averted his attention at the stunned waitress* give us two strawberry cake please” said jaejoong as he control himself from crying, as much as he finds their situation ridiculous, he doesn’t want to cause a scene. Morely make a child out of his husband, who was already looking at him like a child who was shock from some surprise.

 

Soon, their desserts were placed in their table, with forced smile, jaejoong cut a piece of cake from his plate and looked at his husband.

 

“let’s dig up” said jaejoong as he placed the fork inside his mouth and started chewing the piece. As much as jaejoong feels like throwing up since he’s too full, he just let it out through tears, which caught yunho’s attention.

 

Yunho was confusedly staring at his now crying wifehusband who was taking every bite as if he was suffering from a break up.

 

“why are you crying?”

 

“im not crying *sniffs* *sniffs*” said jaejoong as he continue to eat his cake while wiping his tears.

 

“there were tears dropping on the table, which literally shows your crying… if you don’t want to eat, don’t force yourself… you know I don’t like forcing people in doing something they don’t want” said yunho as he eat’s the last piece of his cake.

 

“your not forcing me, this tears?... its tears of joy… can’t you see im smiling?” said jaejoong sarcastically with a forced smile as he tries to swallow the last piece of his cake, which he was actually having a hard time swallowing it, for he feels like vomiting for being too full.

 

Wanting to end his miseries, he took his glass of water, and gulped all the water as if there was no tomorrow. Once he was done, he stared at his husband with moist of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter