Chapter 69: "D" M3ntal 3x3Rcis3 --(MinSu With YooChun)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, i'm back yay, toinks... Anyways, this time we'll be with MinSu, yay lol XDXD... For this update, they'll be doing mental exercise, wow XDXD... so whatcha guys waiting for? let's go!!!.... Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Revenge, is what changmin really wanted to do to his oh so favorite uncle. Which uncle you say? It’s none other than Junsu. Why? I’m sure you guys might be wondering why our cutie patoonie changminnie” /smacks/ *pouts*

 

“who you calling cutie patoonie?” asked changmin in exasperation.

 

/Sweat cold/ “uhm…. Yunho appa?”

 

“good.. now continue with your lame intro” said changmin as he continue to scrible something on the white piece of paper he stole from his cutie yunho appa.

 

“So anyways, let me show you, ~er tell you guys some flaschback as to why changmin wants to get his revenge from his cute and innocent uncle junsu”

 

“he’s not cute and innocent” said changmin as he smiles at the paper.

 

“o---kay?....Anyways, roll the toilet papers……”

 

 

Flashback…..

“changminnie!!” greeted junsu as he hugged his struggling nephew.

 

“gosh, uncle stop hugging me…. I don’t like skinship” said changmin as he lightly push his pouting uncle.

 

“your so mean”

 

“only to you… so where’s the cake you’re talking about?” asked changmin as he makes his way towards his uncles kitchen.

 

“it’s already prepared in the dining table”

 

“jinja?... thank’s uncle” with that, changmin sprinted to the direction of his uncles dining table and helped himself with a good big slice of cake.

 

As changmin was so engrossed with savoring the heavenly feeling of the chocolate creamy cake, junsu was tiptoeing at the back of changmin with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

 

Earlier this morning, he got a gift from his favorite twin brother. Actually it was a shocking gift, and now he wants to do the same thing but instead of his twin brother, he wants to do it to his favorite nephew, since the said nephew loves to bully him. So why not return the favor right?... it’s not like he turned into a bully right?

 

So moving on, junsu stopped right at the back of changmin, while silently counting up to three and throwed the said rubber cockroach over changmin’s head, which made the rubber cockroach to end up right at the top of changmin’s cake, which made changmin to stop from chewing, as his eyes turned wide as the flying saucer and jumped from his sit.

 

Junsu on the other hand, burst into laughter as he saw his nephews reaction, even rolled around the ground when he see how changmin sprinted from the dinning room to their living area, more like if changmin can fly, he already did in a flash.

End of Flachback…

 

 

“And that my friend’s is the reason why changmin wants to revenge, to avenge his male pride; because after that incident, his uncle kept teasing him about cockroaches which reached his parents.

 

Cockroach became the joke of the jung’s household, much to changmin’s dismay”

 

“wish me luck” said changmin as he made his way out of his room with a paper and video cam on both hands, plus an evil smirk decorated on his full lips.

 

"I'll pray for junsu's safety instead XD"

 

*.*.* *.*.* *.*.*

 

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

 

“COMING!!” yelled from the inside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter