Chapter 62: Loosing Le Cool? --(Changmin with YunJae)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's a new long update, and this one is like the continuation of Chapter 61: Play Time this time with yunho and changmin, let's join the family to see what chaos will happen to their household ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After tucking his umma and little andy at the couch, changmin was now busy preparing his so called snacks. As he was engrossed with his business, he didn’t notice that something flew from their opened window and inside their dining area, landing at his right shoulder.

 

Changmin felt something landed on his shoulder and since he wants to finish his snack, he ignored it but then he felt it moved, and felt a slight itch from the movement, and from the so called legs which felt like it has small thorns, though it wasn’t that harmful or painful, so he touched it; but then.

 

His breath hitched, as his left hand turned shakey,  he then slowly tapped that something on his shoulder, and guessing what he wished it wasn’t, he looked onto his shoulder and yes it was none other than, changmin’s mortal enemy.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!” screamed changmin as he swayed his hand at the innocent cockroach, who jumped from changmin’s shoulder, and landed on the table.

 

Sensing the danger of his sandwich, changmin hurriedly tooked his sandwich, but remembering his hand touched the cockroach, he dropped the sandwich on the floor.

 

The cockroach, being an annoying pest in the house, walks to the direction were changmin was, in which changmin sensed it right away, that he walked backwards, until his touched their stove. Using his right hand to roam at the stove to their kitchen table. Once he felt something hard, which we can say it’s a spatula.

 

Changmin tooked it, and jumped to his fighting stance, like some swordsman?.

 

“we’ll see if you can still win against my magical spatula….”

 

“I hate you *points at the cockroach who stopped at the edge of their dining table* you always ruins my cool” with that, changmin runs to the direction of their dining table and started hitting the cockroach like a mad man.

 

The cockroach on the hand, just continued dodging the hits, jumping here and there and flew straight at changmin’s head. Which made the latter to drop the spatula on the floor, and run around the kitchen like a mad man while dusting his head crazily and shouting “GET OFF ME!!!”

 

Changmin then started wiggling his head from left to right, back to front until the cockroach flew away, and with that, changmin run’s to the direction of their living room, but stopped midways as soon as he was now staring at his worried umma with the sleepy andy in his arms.

 

“what’s wrong min?” asked jaejoong worriedly, as he stared at his son with messy hair and shock expression.

 

“uhm *closed his slightly opened mouth* nothing umma *composed himself as if the earlier event didn’t happen*”

 

“you sure min?” asked jaejoong worriedly as he caressed his son’s left cheek.

 

“yes umma *smiles awkwardly as his eyes scaredly roamed the place in search of his mortal enemy*”

 

“but I heard your screams and some loud noises, like your hitting something?”

 

“oh that?... ehehehe, I was just practicing a new dance move *coughs* yeah, a new dance move that me and my classmates will be using for our school’s anniversary”

 

“really?” asked jaejoong in which changmin nodded his head, with his forced smile.

 

“can you show it to umma?... umma wants to see if you inherited your dancing skills from your appa” after hearing his umma’s statement, changmin suddenly felt that his soul left his body. Changmin’s forced smile vanished and stared at his umma, as if his umma was some kind of a crazy person.

 

“come on min-min… umma wants to see you dance, nae?”

 

“can I show you tomorrow?... I’m sort of tired now umma” reasoned changmin, as he prays to the heavens that his umma will let him go. Like the song from the movie Frozen “Let it go”

 

Song played in changmin’s ear:

Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl boy you always have to be
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

 

“just a small sneak peek, please? *puppy eyes together with a blinking little andy*”

 

=.=

 

Before changmin could say something, he felt somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter