Chapter 51: YunHo's Monthly Period? O.O --(2U with some YunJae)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hi everyone im back with another drabble, this time some 2U and YunJae funny moments.... anyways hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the door swiftly opens, YooChun and YunHo were infront of JaeJoong that almost took his breath away as the two were like models from a magazine. YunHo was facing his left side with his seductive gaze at his wife which made his manly jawline visible to the latter's eyes with elegance and hotness radiating around him. YooChun on the other hand, with his fierce look while his left thumb touching his lips in a seducing manner making the two of them, a very hot models that can make any magazine or any clothing company rich and the entire woman race crazy and wild.

 

Okay erase those, I’m just being an exaggerated one here hehehe…anyways, moving onto the story.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

JaeJoong stared weirdly at his husband and best friend. YunHo’s body was halfly hidden behind YooChun’s back with his left arm protectively across YooChun’s shoulder.

 

“morning hyung” sheepishly smiled YooChun as he handed the paper bag of take out from chowking. JaeJoong accepted the paper bag, while weirdly staring at the 2U buddies or morely on his weird hubby whom was awkwardly smiling at him.

 

“we’re back boo….but can we go inside now?” asked YunHo or more like pleaded YunHo, in which JaeJoong stepped to the right side of their door giving way to 2U buddies, in which the two did. But the most weirdest of all the weirdest thing that happened today was, 2U buddies was walking as if they were conjoined twins. YunHo still has his left arm across YooChun’s shoulder with his half body hidden behind the latter’s back, as if YooChun was a shield or something.

 

Looking around the house as if searching if the place is safe, YunHo freed his left arm from holding YooChun’s shoulder and turned his heel around, facing his wife JaeJoong with his sad pout.

 

“w-what’s wrong Yunnie?” asked JaeJoong worriedly as he closed the door and approached his pouting hubby.

 

“tell me Yunnie what’s wrong?” asked JaeJoong as he stopped in front of YunHo and caressed his husbands right cheek with worried and tender gaze.

 

*clears throat* JaeJoong averted his attention to YooChun whom was covering his mouth while stopping himself from laughing.

 

“*composed himself* Jae hyung, how could you lie to me, to Su and mostly so Min?” said YooChun in an accusing tone while controlling himself from laughing, which made JaeJoong even more confused as he continued looking at YooChun weirdly.

 

“what do you mean Chun? I don’t understand” said JaeJoong with knitted eyebrows.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter