Chapter 47: Status To Autolaugh --(YooSu w/ YunJaeMin(Cameo))

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone im back with another drabble, this time im going to use facebook on this drabble, let's join YooSu couple in the facebook comedy with YunJaeMin. Hope you guys will like it, enjoy *fingers crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our generations are more into surfing the net or using the net for social purpose, meaning posting our pic’s, chatting, posting some status and many more. Just to share to other’s what we’re up to.

 

And this one, is not an old news to YooChun for he is one of those facebook fanadicts, by that, it means he is addicted to facebook, in which, sometimes it’s the caused of his mini argument with his wife JunSu, for the latter was sort of jealous with facebook lol XD

 

Moving on, another day has come and YooChun was now focused on his phone. By focused, it doesn’t mean he's texting someone. When his laptop is not with him or he’s too lazy to turn it on, he uses his iphone to connect to his facebook account, genius huh? lol XD.  

 

Back to YooChun, a smile was visible on his face, for he was satisfied with the status he posted, he’s now excited to know what his friend’s reaction would be or what his friends would think about his status, or if ever someone will like his status. After that, he placed his phone on the side table and took his barbell proceeding to his morning exercise.

 

Just then, he heard the ringtone set for his facebook, notifying him, that he just received either a comment or someone liked his status. With that, he smilingly placed the barbell on the floor and took his phone.

After his reply, he placed his phone on the couch beside him. Before he could touch his barbell, JunSu came laughing like a mad man, which made YooChun confuse.

 

“What’s so funny baby?”

 

“EU KYANG KYANG!!” was JunSu’s reply while pointing at YooChun’s face.

 

“=.=….”

 

It was like forever since JunSu came laughing in front of him and up to now, the latter has no signal or hints of stopping. Which left YooChun into a more clouded question, as to what’s the real cause of his wife’s nonstop laugh.

 

“did my wife lost his screws?... *looks at his wife whom was now lying on the couch clutching his stomach as he laughs while rolling on the couch back and forth* definitely =.=” said YooChun to himself as he fold’s his arms in front of his chest.

 

“YA!!.. will you stop laughing and tell me the reason?” said YooChun annoyedly in which JunSu tries to calm himself, after some time, he calmly roused from the couch and sat indian style facing his husband.

 

3….2……1….

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

=.= *wipes the saliva on his face* “thanks for the sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter