Chapter 41: Where's the Sun YunHo? --(HoSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone *waves* im back with another drabble, this time it's about HoSu cute moments?, hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* anyways enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skipping his way towards his father's office with smile plastered on his face, makes everyone who saw him and was greeted cutely by him, happy. On his way, he spotted his father, standing on the middle with his hands on his hips and smiling proudly on a particular someone.

 

He then run towards the direction of his father and surprisingly hugged his father, making the latter shock. But soon smiled, as he knows who the person was through body and perfume. For the young lad never changes his perfume.

 

“aigoo…afternoon JunSu” greeted Mr. Kim, in which JunSu gigglingly loosened the hug and smiled at his father.

 

“afternoon appa…I came here to fetch you since I want to spend some time with my appa….*smiles* i miss you appa” said JunSu in which Mr. Kim pats his sons head.

 

“aigoo….such a sweet son I have here… appa misses you too, wait *looks at JunSu’s back* where’s your husband?”

 

“oh...Chunnie is going to work overtime, that’s why he isn’t with me”

 

“I see…I’m really proud of your husband…really proud” smiled Mr. Kim in which JunSu returned the smile.

 

“me too appa….me too”

 

“oh and JunSu?”

 

“*looked at his appa with confusion visible on his face* yes appa?”

 

“*pats JunSu’s shoulder proudly* thank you for recommending your friend to me *points at the hard working YunHo*”

 

10 steps away from them was YunHo’s desk, YunHo was wearing his sun glasses with his full attention on his computer, from a distance you can see how hard working YunHo is, with his hand holding the mouse and facing only the monitor, you can see how focused he is, on his work.

 “*smiles* no problem appa…told you my hyung is the best…*looks at YunHo* though how come hyung is wearing sun glasses inside the office? Theres no sun here….or is it for protection against radiation?”

 

“it doesn’t matter JunSu… im just proud…people should follow his example…especially you *pats JunSu’s shoulder like he wants JunSu’s soul to come out*”

 

“*coughs* what do you mean appa? *coughs*coughs*”

 

“remember back then when you were still working here?”

 

“*remembers and pouts* yes I remember….what about it?”

 

“while everyone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter