Chapter 29: Food Monster? --(YooSu w/ ChangMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone i'm back again with another drabble that hit my head hahahaha, hope you guys will like it...I'm so nervous on this one TT^TT anyways here it is ^-^ *finger's crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School was over and one sad and hungry ChangMin was staring at nowhere, he’s now at his uncles house since his parent’s are still at their date.

*sighed*

growls~~

“omo just a little more, Min your uncle Chunnie’s on his way…mianhae we have to eat take out’s, our kitchen got problem” said JunSu apologetically. ChangMin on the other hand nodded like a soulless person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Only sound of the ticking clock was heard, JunSu on the other hand was staring worriedly at his quiet nephew whom were now drooling. A minute later ChangMin averted his attention to his hyung, and his eyes went wide.

*slurp*

“EH? ChangMin what’s wrong?” said JunSu in a worried tone, as he stared at his drooling nephew with sparkling eyes.

In ChangMin’s eyes he’s seeing his uncle has a juicy fried chicken body, his chicken wings were waving at him, more like seducing him. With that, ChangMin droolingly went near his uncle, whom at the same time was freaked out with the different looks his nephew was giving him.

“*slurp* my delicious fried chicken come to Minie” said ChangMin as he caressed JunSu’s arm with admiration.

“ch-ch-changmin?” ChangMin then smirked and…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” with that, JunSu pulled his arm and poutingly stared at his nephew while rubbing the spot where ChangMin bit him. Before JunSu could speak….

“why is this chicken tasteless?” asked ChangMin as he run towards the kitchen.

“what does he mean?” asked JunSu confusedly as he continue to rub his arm.

“come my food…let ChangMin’s tummy be happy” said ChangMin with a ketchup and a gravy at both his hands. JunSu on the other hand, was startled and was now scared seeing the crazy look his nephew was giving him, plus the drools..

JunSu slowly moved back and ChangMin moved forward and wiped the drools with the back of his hand.

“oh don’t be shy my food, come to ChangMin” with that he jumped towards JunSu, making the later startled and the next thing he knew, ChangMin bit his arm.

“yummy…” said ChangMin as he happily chew the meat of JunSu with blood dripping down from his lips. After that, ChangMin continued eating JunSu, JunSu on the other hand, was slowly losing his vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” hearing JunSu yell made ChangMin and YooCh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter