Chapter 3: Till Foot Us Apart ---(YooSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone finally i found the word i've been looking for hahahaha XD hope you guys will like this, Enjoy ^-^ *finger's crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a white, scented and quiet room, where only scream of pains can be heard, lyes YooChun on the bed, as he stared at his wifey~ JunSu, whom at the same time was crying and screaming for pain as well, while they reach for their hands.

"AAAHHHHHH.....Suie *sniffs*.....remember that i will always love you *sniffs* no matter what happens....your my only one *sniffs*...i love you *sniffs*… " JunSu then nodded his head as he continue reaching for YooChun’s hand.

"Chunnie *sniffs*... please don't say that *sniffs*, AAAHHHHH….it sounded as if you'll leave me *sobs*...fight Chunnie, you can do this, and I’ll fight too *sniffs*...for us...live *sobs* we can survive, we have too *sobs*…I want us to continue leaving *sobs* with our hyung’s and baby ChangMin *sobs*….to create more happy memories together *sobs*… I want us to raise our own child *sobs* Chunnie.." YooChun on the other hand, wiped his tears as he continue to reach for JunSu’s hand.

"AHHHHH....Suie *sniffs*...me too….but I think, i can't make it, I think my time is coming *sobs**sobs*....please promise me you’ll live and be happy *sobs*....just remember that i will always and forever love you *sobs*" said YooChun as he finally reached JunSu’s hand and hold’s it . JunSu on the other hand, smiles as he wiped his tears and nodded his head.

“but you can’t say that *sobs*….fight Chunnie, I need you and you know that *sobs* how am I suppose to live if your gone *sobs**sobs*…..Chunnie you know you’re my everything *sobs*…AAHHH!!” said JunSu as he continued crying.

“Suie *sobs*…. I ”

 

SMACKS!

 

SMACKS!

 

YooSu then sobbingly, rub the part where YunHo smacked them, while YooChun on the other hand, painfully cried again.

"Hyung WAE?? *sobs* you know how painful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter