Chapter 24: JunSu love's YunHo? --(YunJae and YooSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, im here with a new drabble, this time a silly and weird drabble of YunJaeYooSu and some special participation of a special director lol XD...anyways hope you guys will like it *finger's crossed* Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YunJae couple happily entered YooSu couple’s household, they were about to greet JunSu when they notice a sad JunSu whom was seated beside his twin brother JunHo. JunHo on the other hand stood up and greeted YunJae couple with one last glance at JunSu he left, before YunJae couple could talk or move, JunSu run towards YunHo, bumping JaeJoong’s chest, making him loose his balance and almost fall backwards. JunSu on the other hand hugged YunHo tightly as he cries his heart out. JaeJoong then slowly stood straight and rub’s JunSu’s back in concern and worried.

“Su what’s wrong? what happened?” instead of answering JunSu just continued crying. YunHo on the other hand lightly pats JunSu’s back.

A minute later YooChun came and was shock to see his Suie crying, so he hurriedly run towards YunHo and JunSu.

“Su baby what happened? wae are you crying? I’m here baby come here” said YooChun as he held JunSu’s arm and pulls JunSu towards him, but JunSu swayed his hands and hurriedly hugged YunHo again. Everyone was shock, especially YooChun.

“baby?” he then looked at his hyung’s and JaeJoong told him what they saw.

“baby?....”

“YunHo hyung I think im inlove with you” with the sudden declaration of JunSu made YunHo to loosened the hug and stared at JunSu’s head, JaeChun on the other hand was shock that their eyes were wide like a flying saucer .

“did we heard you correctly?” asked JaeJoong in a weak smile with the thought that they heard JunSu wrongly, JunSu on the other hand stared at YunHo with dreamy eyes.

“you guys heard me” with that, JunSu hugged YunHo again.

“is that why you and JunHo fought?” asked JaeJoong curiously. JunSu on the other hand shooked his head as he sniffs YunHo’s scent. Feeling the sniffs, made YunHo to have goosebumps that he tried to remove JunSu’s hold on him, but he couldn’t.

“since when did JunSu became strong?” asked YunHo to himself.

“then what?” asked JaeJoong in annoyance, he was now pissed and wants to push JunSu away from his YunHo.

“it’s because he won’t let me be his best man” said JunSu as he continue to sniff YunHo’s sent, JaeChun on the other hand, remained staring at JunSu with their mouth hanging at the lame answer of JunSu.

“that’s it?” said JaeJoong in disbelief. JunSu on the other hand nodded his head as he continues to sniff YunHo’s scent.

“maybe you should let go of me now JunSu?” said YunHo nicely, that only earned him to be hugged even more tighter.

“no, I will never let you go….your mine” hearing it made JaeJoong and YooChun’s jealousy to rise higher than them, that JaeJoong angrly walked towards HoSu and forcedly pulled JunSu away from his YunHo and hugged his YunHo, making JunSu to wince in pain and almost lost his balance.

“Yunnie” said JaeJoong in a pout, making YunHo to hug him back.

“don’t worry Joongie im yours and JunSu must’ve lost his mind or something?” said YunHo as he kiss JaeJoong’s hair.

“molla….maybe he is in love with you and I won’t let him steal you away from me…even if he’s our lovely dongsaeng” replied JaeJoong as he hugged YunHo tightly.

“you okay Suie?” asked YooChun worriedly, but JunSu ignored him, and walked towards YunJae couple and forcedly pulled JaeJoong away from YunHo and hugged YunHo.

“Suie?.....This isn’t funny anymore” said YooChun in a serious tone, as JaeJoong angrily pulls the clip like JunSu, whom is hugging YunHo like he’s glued to YunHo.

“and im not making a joke” replied JunSu. That made YooChun to join JaeJoong by removing JunSu’s arms from YunHo.

“let go of me….let me be with my YunHo” said JunSu as he tried his best to hold tightly.

“your YunHo?...YAH! He’s mine!!” said JaeJoong angrily as he continues to pull JunSu.

“Suie, let’s stop this ne?.....it’s really not funny anymore…Suie I’ll be honest with you, it’s really painful hearing those words coming out from your mouth” said YooChun as he continue to remove JunSu’s arms.

“I’m sorry Chunnie but I realized just now that I want YunHo, ani I love YunHo” after hearing it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter