Chapter 22: Evil Brat and the Poor Angel? --(MinSu with JaeJoong)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, im here with a new drabble, this time MinSu time...Let's join them on their great adventure? ^-^, anyways hope you guys will like it *finger's crossed* Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A peaceful day at Jung’s residence, ChangMin’s happily enjoying his happy time at home watching movies with popcorn on his side and soda on his other side.

ChangMin then breaths out a smile of happiness of freedom. In case you guys didn’t know, his parent’s were on their 100th honeymoon trip to jeju island, so ChangMin’s left alone for two days with his uncle JunSu as guardian.

“This is the life” said ChangMin as he eats his popcorn.

“my child like guardian, is under my commands *smirks* what more can I ask for?” ChangMin then paused the movie he’s watching, as he felt the box of pop corn was empty. ChangMin then tooked the small bell and shaked it making a bell sound.

JunSu’s head then popped out from the kitchen.

“yes minie?” ChangMin then showed the empty box of popcorn.

“I’m out of popcorn, bring me some bag of chips” JunSu then sighed as he calms himself.

“remember, it’s for you own good so follow the evil brat’s order *forcedly smile*” whispered JunSu to himself.

“ne ChangMin” with that JunSu walks towards the cabinet and grabbed the bag of chips.

 

Flashback..

JunSu panickedly stared at the ripped pages of his hyung’s book which was ripped by his cat leo.

“OMO, umma’s gonna kill you uncle Su, that’s his new book..your in big trouble~” said ChangMin with a smirk.

“eottoke?....”with that JunSu tooked the pieces.

“tsk..tsk..tsk…looks like you have to say your prayers uncle Su” JunSu then cried as he tried to put the pieces together.

“but I can help you uncle Su….Minie has an idea” after hearing that, JunSu lifted his head and stared at ChangMin with hope.

“jinja? Hwaaa im so lucky to have you ChangMin, so tell me what I should do” ChangMin then kneeled in front of his uncle and pats his head.

“we’ll buy umma a new book, then we’ll throw this one so he won’t suspect anything” JunSu then smiled and hugged ChangMin.

“thank you ChangMin” ChangMin then tooked the book and smirked evilly.

“no problem uncle Su, but first you got to do something for me and plus, you’ll be needing the title of the book” JunSu then slowly loosened the hug as he felt that he’s making a big mistake by trusting ChangMin.

“do something?” ChangMin then nodded.

“you’ll be my slave uncle Su” JunSu’s eyes went wide.

“slave?...YAH! I’m your uncle you can’t do this to me?” ChangMin then smirked even more as he took his cell phone.

“oh yes I can, uncle…unless you don’t want the title of the book and I can just call umma and tell him what your cat had done to his new book” said ChangMin as he dialed his umma’s number and placed the phone on his left ear while smirking, making JunSu scared that he hurriedly snatched the phone.

“alright…I’ll do it” ChangMin then pats JunSu’s head.

“good decision uncle,……now it’s ChangMin time” with that ChangMin left the room with the book at his hand while smiling in victory, JunSu on the other hand, sadly stood up and lazily walks out of the mini library room.

“some nephew I got”

End of Flashback..

 

“here you go Min *smiles*” ChangMin then tooked the bag of chips, JunSu on the other hand, sat beside’s ChangMin and cleared his throat.

“so ChangMin…when will you tell uncle, the title of the book? So we can buy it right away” after hearing it, ChangMin averted his attention to his uncle.

“so that you can be free?....tsk..tsk..tsk…but i haven’t enjoyed my Uncle Su slave day yet” said ChangMin that made JunSu to calm himself.

“what are you talking about Min?...i did everything you told me, isn’t that enough?” said JunSu with his forced smile.

 

Flashback..

“Unlce Su I can’t reach the remote control” JunSu angrily tooked the remote control which was beside ChangMin.

“here you go” ChangMin then smiled.

“thanks uncle” JunSu then forcedly smiled

“no problem”…

 

A minute later..

“Unlce Su, my foot is itchy” JunSu stared in disbelief at ChangMin.

“you want me to scratch your foot?” ChangMin then happily nodded as he raised his foot. JunSu then rolled his eyes as he angrily took ChangMin’s foot and scratched it.

 

A minute later…

“Unlce Su, I can’t lift my spoon and chopsticks”

“seriously?...but you didn’t do anything today” ChangMin then showed the book.

“umma’s going to kill you, once he found out what your cat leo had done to his precious new book” JunSu then calmed himself as he sat beside ChangMin.

“oh come on Min, uncle Su was just kidding *forced smile*” with that ChangMin smiled and opened his mouth.

 

A minute later…

“Uncle Su, give me a back massage”

“Uncle Su, I can’t open the door”

“Uncle Su, I want water”

“Uncle Su, can you do my homework”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter