Chapter 16: First Meeting, Story...Chaos? --(YunJae and ChangMin)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, here's my new drabble, for YunJae the story of how they first met with some ChangMin hehehehe...Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YunJaeMin were happily watching family drama, with YunJae cuddling and ChangMin with his bag of chips. They were into the drama when a question, pops onto young ChangMin’s head.

“umma, appa….how did the two of you meet?” after hearing this, YunJae couple diverted their attention to their son, whom is staring at them waiting for their answer, in which they both smiled. YunHo then squeezed JaeJoong’s hand and smiled.

“it’s because of your appa’s charisma” said YunHo proudly in which JaeJoong glared at him.

“what are you talking about?” YunHo then smiled and caressed JaeJoong’s hand.

“relax Joongie, let me tell our son what I meant….this is the story of how we met”

 

*cloudy breeze*

Past: YunHo’s story:

I was walking on the corridors of our school, when all of a sudden I tripped and the next thing I know, I was being hugged, the stranger then loosened the hug and smiled at me.

“since you hugged me you have to marry me” I was shock hearing this so i walked backwards.

“what are you talking about? It was an accident” I said and he just smiled as he walked towards me and hugged me.

“accident or not, you have to take responsibility…your mine MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

 

*SMACKS*

End of YunHo’s story

 

YunHo then pouts as he rub the spot where JaeJoong hits him.

“stop lying to our son” JaeJoong then diverted his attention to his son with a smile.

“don’t listen to your appa’s lie, let umma tell you the real story”

 

*cloudy breeze*

Past: JaeJoong’s story:

I was a new student in Bay University, your uncle JunSu toured me to the school. He told me to go with him to the school’s gym, cause he’ll be meeting his boyfriend which is your uncle YooChun, whom is a basketball player at our school, and so we went to the gym. On our way I saw my neighbor Eric on the other side of the gym, and so I excused myself from JunSu and walked to the direction of Eric.

 

OPV:

“your turn YunHo, show us some professional dribble and give us your special shot” said the coach in which YunHo nodded and tooked the ball, he then dribbled the ball as he run. On his way, an angel run across him, that caught YunHo’s attention, so instead of dribbling, he abandoned the ball and run backwards following the angel, together with the angry coach and team mates.

End of PV

 

JaeJoong stared confusedly at Eric whom is looking right past him, with curiosity he turn around meeting YunHo’s killer smile.

“annyeonghaseyo, my name’s Jung YunHo…may I know your name, my pretty angel” JaeJoong then smiled, before he could speak, YunHo was smacked on the head by their coach, and was dragged from the back.

“WHAT’S YOUR NAME?!” shouted YunHo, whom is still being dragged back to the ring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter