Chapter 13: Waking ChangMin --(ChangMin and YooSu)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone here's my new drabble, let's have another mini ChangMin moment, this time with the cutest couple ever YooSu ^-^ hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* Enjoy...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Bye Hyung’s, have fun and see you later” said JunSu as they wave their hands goodbye at YunJae couple, whom was waving back at them from the car.

“see you guys later and please take care of Min....and later he has a dance practice so do wake him up after we left nae?" said JaeJoong as both YooChun and JunSu nodded their heads. With one last wave of goodbye, YunJae couple left.  

YooChun then puts his right arm around JunSu's shoulder.

“okay time to get Min ready for his dance practice kajja!” with that, JunSu happily nodded his head and they went inside.

“I’ll prepare Min’s bath, you go wake him nae?” said YooChun in which JunSu nodded his head, and walks to the direction of ChangMin’s room.

JunSu then slowly opens the door and carefully walked inside; with a smile he sat on the bed and lightly pats ChangMin’s shoulder, in which ChangMin groans and moves his arm back and forth to make JunSu to stop from patting his shoulder.

“Min wakey, wakey….” ChangMin then covered himself with his blanket, in which JunSu pouts. JunSu then pulled the blanket, revealing ChangMin’s half body *ChangMin annoyingly scratched his head and groans*.

“come on Min wake up, or you’re gonna be late for your dance practice” ChangMin’s hand then searched for his blanket, after his hand touched his blanket, he covered himself with the blanket, making JunSu angry.

*breaths out* JunSu then pulled the blanket, in which ChangMin pulled it back.

*breaths out* “You wanna play hard huh?” with that, JunSu pulled the blanket, in which ChangMin annoyingly pulled it back, and the two ended up pulling the blanket back and forth. With annoyance and wants to continue his sleep, ChangMin let the blanket go making JunSu fall backwards with his first and the blanket all over him.

JunSu then angrily, pulled the blanket off of him *breaths in and out* he then stood up and walk towards ChangMin’s bed and shooked the latter’s body, in which the annoyed ChangMin roll himself to the right of his bed, making JunSu to fall on the bed with his head and arms on ChangMin’s back.

“Suie? What are you doing? You’re suppose to wake Min, not sleep too?” said YooChun as he walk towards ChangMin’s bed, in which JunSu annoyingly roused from the bed.

“that’s what im doing, but Min isn’t helping” said JunSu in a pout.

“come on Su, let’s wake Min up or he’s gonna be late” JunSu then started shaking ChangMin’s body, in which ChangMin groan's and roll himself further away from his uncle’s r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter