Chapter 11: Super Minimin? --(ChangMin & YunJae)

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone here's my new drabble, let's have another mini ChangMin moment together with his parent's YunJae ^-^ hope you guys will like it *fingers crossed* Enjoy...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little ChangMin carefully looks to his surrounding’s before he run towards his parent’s closet and took his mini blanket. He then hurriedly closed the closet , after he heard his umma’s footsteps, he run on the other side of his parent’s bed. His eyes then followed his umma’s movement from the closet and out of the room in which ChangMin hurriedly run towards his umma’s closet and took his umma’s party eye mask.

ChangMin then carefully run towards their stairs and took a peek to see where his umma is, when he saw no sign of his umma, he hurriedly run downstairs and hid behind the couch. He then slowly raised his head taking a peek to see if his umma enters the living area or near the living area, once he saw no sign of his umma he rolls down the ground and run towards their laundry room and took his umma’s gloves.

“yay....I finally complete all the things I needed to hide my identity” *smiles and run towards the bathroom and locked it*.

ChangMin then placed his blanket on his back and tied it around his neck, he then put on the eye mask and the gloves. ChangMin then smiled and copied superman’s forms.

“Super Minimin to the rescue” with that he went out of the bathroom and jumped infront of his umma whom was startled and accidentaly dropped the boxes.

“Jung ChangMin! What do you think you’re doing?....And what are you wearing? Was that the new washed blanket?....My gloves and eye mask?” instead of answering.

“I must defeat you evil JaeJoong, I have to get my nice umma back” with that ChangMin run around his umma, whom was controlling his anger.

“what did you just say?....And will you STOP RUNNING AROUND?!” with that, ChangMin stopped, and run towards his toys and tooked his water gun.

“Evil JaeJoong is transforming....time for Super Minimin’s water gun of justice” with that, he fired water at his umma’s face, which made JaeJoong even more angrier that he run towards his son whom was now running away from him.

“JUNG CHANGMIN!......COME BACK HERE!!! I HAVE TO PUNISH YOU!!....”

“waaaah, water gun of justice didn’t work, I have to think of something to save my umma from evil JaeJoong” said ChangMin to himself as he run towards their garage and onto his appa, who just stepped out of his car, ChangMin then hurriedly hugged his appa whom was smiling at him.

“did you miss me so much Min?”

“appa save me…evil JaeJoong is out to get me, and as my sid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter