Chapter 8: Kissing Scene, CUT! ---(YunJae & YooSu(Cameo))

Byul Mi's Drabble's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone here's YunJae drabble, hope you guys like it *finger's crossed*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Saranghae” said YunHo as he caress, Serah’s cheeks and closed his eyes as he lean his face towards Serah’s face, their lips were about to reach.

 

 

PLAK!

 

 

YunHo then shockedly opened his eyes and rubbed his aching head.

 

“WHERE THE HELL DID THIS DEODORANT COME FROM?” yelled the director angrily, a minute later a shy JaeJoong run on the set and tooked the deodorant on the floor and bowed to everyone, he then turned and bowed to YunHo.

 

“mianhae Yunnie, I was aiming at Raffy but he dodged it and landed on your head, mianhae” said JaeJoong with his apologetic tone, and left.

 

“are you alright YunHo?” asked the director in which YunHo nodded.

 

“okay, ready? and ACTION!”

 

“Saranghae” said YunHo as he caress, Serah’s cheeks and closed his eyes as he lean his face towards Serah’s face, their lips were about to reach.

 

 

BLAM!

 

 

YunHo worriedly opened his eyes and looked to his surroundings only to find JaeJoong on the floor wincing in pain, he then hurriedly stood up and run towards JaeJoong.

 

“CUT!” yelled the director as he walked towards YunJae.

 

“what happened?” asked YunHo worriedly.

 

“I was just putting all this props on the top drawer but seems the chair gave up” said JaeJoong as he rub his .

 

“are you alright?” asked the director worriedly in which JaeJoong noded his head.

 

“you should be careful boo..can you stand up?” JaeJoong then shooked his head, YunHo then scooped JaeJoong on the ground and carried him bridal style.

 

“I’ll just bring Joongie to my dressing room” after he said that, the director nodded, with that YunHo walked towards his dressing room and puts JaeJoong on the chair. YunHo then stared worriedly at JaeJoong.

 

“aside from your , where does it hurt?” JaeJoong then pointed at his right ankle and showed his left arm like a child with teary eyes.

 

“my poor baby Boo…please be careful next time ne?” with that YunHo sat on the chair in front of JaeJoong and carefully held JaeJoong’s right foot and placed it on his lap, he then gently massaged JaeJoong’s right ankle. JaeJoong on the other hand smiled while staring at YunHo.

 

“aish…can the kissing scene just be deleted or something? I’m running out of idea's to stop that stupid kissing scene” JaeJoong then pouted.

 

“what’s wrong boo?” asked YunHo worriedly in which JaeJoong woke up from his trance and shooked his head.

 

“does it still hurt?”

 

“just a little “answered JaeJoong.

 

“I’ll be going for a while to continue filming, you rest here ne? I’ll be right back..your gonna be fine here right?” JaeJoong then nodded, despite the fact that, he doesn’t want YunHo to go and he doesn't like the kissing scene, so he just smiled and stared at YunHo…With that, YunHo carefully placed JaeJoong 's right foot on the chair and he pecked on JaeJoong’s lips and left, leaving JaeJoong in a panic mode.

 

 

Meanwhile....

“how’s JaeJoong?” asked the director worriedly.

 

“he’s fine now,I told him to rest..”

 

“that’s good to hear.....on the set now” with that YunHo walked towards Serah and apologized about the delaying of the scene in which Serah accepted it.

 

“okay, ready? and ACTION!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter