Shock

V.I.N (Very Important Nerd)

Sun Mi's POV:

I was nervous. Junhyung was cute but let me just say a bit lazy.That's what made him cute! I'm not really sure if that was the same Junhyung i met like a couple years back when i was little.Hmmm....maybe I need to see if he has that neckalace still i gave him before i moved.Well i should because it would be hella akward.

During Class

"Mr. Yong Junhyung, today you will be currently showing Miss Sun Mi around the school."

When class was over he helped me to the bathroom and classes for P.E.

"Well this is the gym . . . and nerd you can figure the rest out . . HAHAHAHAH PEACE OUT A!"

I pouted and then groaned. For the rest of the day I had to figure out everything else in the school.

After school was over I walked about 2 blocks until I saw a limo.The tinted windows rolled down. I noticed that my Umma and Appa were in the limo.

"Umma . . . Appa what are you doing here?" I curiously asked.

"Oh, Sun Mi just get inside the car for now."

I was wondering what the deal was I was about to say 'Shiro!' but it would only make matters worse. I handed the  butler but my backpack and he placed it in the trunk. 

I took a seat and stared at my parents.

My mom gently took my fake glasses off and gently my hair.

Tears welled in her eyes and my Appa's face dropped. 

"Wae ? Umma why are you crying?" I asked.

"Sun Mi, our company's not being so good and the real reason we are in Korea right now is because . . . we signed a deal with Yong Industeries when you were born and we have to have you in arranged marriage because of this and you will be married to Yong Junhyung. Who's next in line for the industry."

My face dropped ....and tears fell down my face.

"But Appa, Unma why?!"

"Our company, hun."

"You are just using me huh just so you can keep your stupid company alive ! I don't want to! You have my life planned now. I don't even know who this person is, or even if you're my freakin parents," I screamed as she bursted into tears and sobbed silenty.

"Sun Mi, you have to understand."

"I don't want to understand!"

And with that I told the limo driver to stop and stormed out of the limo angry at my parents.

I hate them. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.