That moment where you have to face it.

V.I.N (Very Important Nerd)

Junhyung's POV:

I sighed as I walked up the stairs. I knew I could never be the perfect son. Well no one could be perfect only... Sun -no why am I thinking about her the past is the past.  I laid flat on my bed. God Damn my head hurts.

They had called me that i should go with them.

But I said no but they told me to come to a house when they called, they then gave me a piece of paper containing the address. 

I took a small nap and was awoken by the sudden ringing on my phone.

TEXT -

Son, can you please come to the address now we have important things to tell you.

-Umma

Oh well then even though I wanted more peace and sleep it just happens for me to do more today.

I got dress formally and walked out of the house. Hmmm should I take the motorcycle or car?

I got in my car and drove to the address.

Hmm I wonder what my parents where up to they always want me to talk with them about business. They never ever had time with me and it was hard but I always had spent that lonely time with Sun Mi.

She would feel sad for me so we went to buy frozen yogurt and we would go to the park and play in the sand box and if Jonghyun Sun Mi's Bully.

Had always dumped sand on her and she cried.

I would yell at him and beat him up.

Aha good times!

I miss Sun MI now.....OMG JUNHYUNG THE PAST IS THE FREAKING PAST SHUT THE PUCK UP!

I got out of the car and looked at the house. It looked so high tech my house looks like an old mansion and this is just WOW!

The shape is so weird... i had to clim the stairs just to reach the front door.

I guess the place underground was for bisnuess.

The stairs were so long so I kinda looked like PO from Kung Fu panda walking up the temple stairs but When i finally got to the top it was a releif. Once i rag the doorbell. 

WAIT OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMTHING !

THIS WAS SUN MI'S HOUSE!!!!!

KYAA~!!!!!!

Jonghyun's POV:

The day was cold and chilled it was winter in Korea.

I stopped my addiction to girls or at least try.I wanted a warm cup of Hot Chocolate, and went to went to went to a cafe that my mom always brought me too.

I ordered a cup of hot coco, and trust me the waitress was Hot... well psh not really. Dude i can't stop!

Once a Player always a player my Jae Lyn noona once said.

I wasnt always a player...

-----

-rinnie

Okay so how was that update?

:P

OKau so Have you guys heard that JUNHYUNG IS DATING KARA'S HARA!

OMFG i'm so shocked oh well Im mad but since junnie is so older than i am i'll let him be :D