I'm coming home

V.I.N (Very Important Nerd)

Sun Mi's POV

I woke up and prepared myself for Korea, which included finshing packing the little things and then going taking a hot shower. Saying bye to home sweet home, Japan. We got all the things to the private jet onne for Umma, Appa, me and the maids. Butler and what not people. Our furniture and moving stuff was shipped in a bigger plane. It was about a 4 or 3 hour ride. Omo! I'm forgot the time but we arrive at the morning since we started going to South Korea at night.

Omo! I'm totally pumped and really really!! excited the first thing I wanna do is find Junhyung and tell him I'm back, but I sadly can't. I don't know where he lives and everything.

Oh wait, He probably won't even remember me.

After the flight

I walked into my new home it was huge inside and out. I also adored the front.

It was too good to be true also look at my room!

Hehehee, I sound like I'm bragging!

I unpacked and then took  a shower. My eyelids felt heavy so I took a nap.

I awoke and then freshened up.

I wanted  to explore korea again.

I walked to the street where my favorite bakery was and I saw ahjumma.

"Ahjumma!" I called as I entered the shop.

"Who's that? Sun Mi is that you?" as she looked at me.

"Yes, ahjumma." I replied.

"Oh my, you came back to Korea! I missed seeing you every weekend to give that strawberry shortcake favorite of yours"."Ahjumma said as she gave me a smile.

"I missed you too, ahjumma," I said as I hugged her.

She hugged me back.

"Oh, in fact I have strawberry shortcakes coming freshly out of the oven, so just wait a bit, dear," ahjumma said.

She ran over to get the shortcakes. She walked by and I saw it, It looked just as i remembered.

I took a seat at one of the tables and ajhumma came with a strawberry shortcake and a warm glass of milk.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjumma!"

"Your welcome Sun Mi, and don't worry you don't have to pay."

"Kamsahamnida again ahjumma!"

I ate the shortcake that tasted sweet and good. It was fluffy . . . fluffy I say!  I missed them so much! Yummy!! I took a sip of the milk it tasted really good but, Hahahahahaha, you can't have it~

I thanked Ahjumma once again and left. I explored the rest of the city and found familiar things, I was suprised that most of the people and shops I knew were still there.

I went back home and changed into my comforable PJ's.

I said goodnight to Umma and Appa and went back to my rooom.

I unpacked a little and brushed my teeth . . .  I slept early knowing that . . . I had to go to high school tomorrow.

=============================================================================

The Next Day

BEEEEEPPPP!!!!!.....Beeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!

"Ughhh . . . fine you win, my stupid alarm clock!" I got up and then brushed my teeth and took a hot shower.

I got dressed and grabbed my backpack.

I put on my nerdy glasses, but they're not real . . . they are actually fake.

I put them on so boys don't stalk me all the time for my beauty. I really hated that in middle school, so when high school hit, I have been wearing them ever since. My mom hates that I don't show people how pretty I look, but I don't care.  I walked downstairs and then ate my breakfast.

"Sun Mi, Do you want to take the limo to school?"Umma asked.

"No, thank you Umma. You know how I don't like taking the limo to school," I replied.

I opened the door and started to walk towards the school. I got evil stares from people but I didn't care so I kept a blank expression. I walked into the office and went to get my classes.

Comment. Subscribe. Like

SuHyun Here~ 

This chapter was edited.

스와  Rinnie 도망 서명!