Disturber

I Love You but, Not as A Friend...

First of all, mianhe!!!! Ehehehehhehehe..sincha! Mianhe! You know, because I not updating like almost, uhmmmm...4?..5? month. I don't know. :3
Okay, now. Enjoy!


==================================================================
 

"Well, Yonghwa. I need to say something." Seohyun said in worry. Well, she felt so much emotion right now. Until she don't know how to subscribe her emotion. And, she also don't know her crush a.k.a her best friend was panicked as her.

Yonghwa felt there are so much sweat dripping on his head. But, maybe Seohyun didn't see it. She in her own world.

'Oh god! Help me! Errr..how to say? I like you? I love you? Maybe I love you. Ah!! That too cheesy!!! Okay, just say, I like you. Uhmm, that okay, right? Awww!!! I don't know confession can be complicated like this!' She thought. She can die in confusion right now. Who wouldn't, right?

"O-ok-okay. What I want to say are...." she paused and at the same time, she gulped.

Yonhwa was still waiting, he is nervous also. He nervous because he afraid Seohyun will confessing to him.

"..are......" but, when she was about to continued her sentences, there are a loud music from a car.

Both of them looked at the car. The people in the car seem like a teenagers or high school students. They have different thought. Seohyun silently cursed the teenagers because they ruined her confident. But, somehow, Yonghwa felt relieved.

Seohyun silently said. "Why they come when I got my confidence? Ah sincha!"

Yonghwa was happily smiling. That makes Seohyun confuse. "Yah! Why you smiling?!" she shouted beside Yonghwa's ear.

"Wha....? Oh! What do you want to say earlier?" his word make her blush. While Yonghwa, he was mad to himself because he ask her that. He scared Seohyun will really confessed to him and it will ruin his plan. "Uhmmm...do you want to continue or not?"

Before Seohyun could answer him. Yonghwa already took her hand and brought her walking. She wanted to protest him, but she tought she also want a fresh her mind up. Yonghwa's excuse was, "I want to see the beach scenery. It fresh and make me happy." That what Seohyun heard. But, what she didn't heard, "But, you are the most thing and girl in the world that make me content to no end." 

Like after 10 minutes they walking, Seohyun got her strenght and confident back.

"Yonghwa, I want to say something. Something serious. Please." she pleaded to Yonghwa. She was smiling in confident. Whilst Yonghwa, he was nervous again.

'Oh! Please dont't again. Please. Please. Please. Night!! Please come faster!!' Yonghwa thought in worry. 

Seeing Yonghwa was silent, she want to continue her words. "I want to say that I..." she was disturb by some teenagers passing them and singing loudly. She really frustrated right now.

'Ugh!!! THESE KIDS!!!!! WHY THEY COME WHEN I GOT MY CONFIDENT?!!!!' she observed there were familiar three couples was eyed her and Yonghwa. Then, she thought they were her friends and she reached Yonghwa. "Yonghwa, is that Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny with their boyfie?"

"Uh? W-what? An-anio! You just hallucinations. Yes, you just hallucinations." he stuttered.

His behaviour make Seohyun frowned. "Why you stutter? Are you cold?" The pure, innocent and kind Seohyun was came up.

"Ah! Yeah! I'm cold right now. Burrrrr~" he acted like he cold. 

"Aww! Why you not telling me? Let find hot coffee or tea." Seohyun said with full of concern.

'Pheww~ success! It's up to you guys right now.' he thought while nodded. He glance to the three couples and like he was sending the message. 

"Yonghwa, what are you looking? Let's go or you will be more cold."


==================================================================

Okay, you guys want to know why Yonghwa acted like that? Find out the next chapter. ^_^