I Love You but, Not as A Friend...

I Love You but, Not as A Friend...

"Can we go somewhere else? I want to say something to you." Seohyun nodded and shyly said, "Emm.. W-well, I-I also want to sa-say some-something to y-you too."

After she say that, she saw Yonghwa grinned widely.

Seohyun Pov

'Ah.. Please don't give me that smile!' I said silently. But... "What smile?" Yonghwa asked, but still grinned at me. "Huh? W-what? Did I said out loud?" and Yonghwa nodded. "Urmm..hehe. Nothing. Just forget it." I said with embarrassed and want to hide my blushing face.

End Pov

Yonghwa Pov

"Ah.. Please don't give me that smile!" I heard Seohyun said slowly. But still, I can heard it. "What smile?" I asked and still smile because I saw Seohyun shocked face. 'Ah~ So cute!' “Huh? W-what? Did I said out loud?" I just nodded. "Urmm..hehe. Nothing. Just forget it." she said with embarrassed while blushing.

"Ahahaha~ You so cute when blushing. Well, even you not blushing, you still cute and pretty." After I finished my word, I saw Seohyun fall on the ground with her wide eyes. I chuckled while helped her standing. 

End Pov

After Yonghwa helped Seohyun standing, Seohyun asked "Urmm..can we go now?" "Okay. We go to the park that we always go." Seohyun nodded and while they walked, Seohyun chuckled. Yonghwa heard it and asked, “Why? Are you remember something funny?” “Well, I remember I met you at that park. You so playful that day.”

…Flasback…

A little girl was sitting on a swing and humming ‘twinkle little star’ song. She was watching her unnies playing some sands. “Aigoo~ Sooyoung unnie, Yoona unnie, Sunny unnie! Are you already done?!” she shouted to make her unnies heard her but they ignore her and still playing. “Unnies!!!! Are you already done?!!!!” she shouted again but this time, her unnies give attention to her and said, “Yah Seo Joohyun! Not need to shout! And No!!! We not done yet!”

‘Hmmm..why I agreed to go with them?’ she thought while pout. Suddenly, a boy coming from nowhere standing and smiling in front of her and make her shocked and almost make her fall.

“Y-yah! Who are you?!” she shouted. “Well, my name is Jung Yonghwa. Nice to meet you. And, can I be your friend? I kinda new here.” He said with calm and happy expression.

“Urmm? W-what? W-why? I don’t know you. And you look like a playboy.” She stuttered. “Yes, you know me. I already told you that my name is Jung Yonghwa... Yah! Do I really look like a playboy, Hyun??” he feel sad and it make Seohyun guilty but she still fight back. “I know but I don’t where you from and your background life. And who is Hyun? I’m not Hyun, my name is Seo Joohyun.” She said. Yonghwa smiled again and it make Seohyun confused until she thought ‘Heh? Is he crazy? Hmmm, poor boy.’

“I know you not Hyun but I will call you that because you already become my friend.” Yonghwa said. “Huh? What? Since when? I don’t said that!” Seohyun said and almost shouted because she already annoyed with him. “Yes you are. You already introduce at me, right? You also said that you are Seo Joohyun. My mom said, if someone already told her or his name, it’s mean, she or he want to be my friend.” Yonghwa said.  

“Aigoo~ Choding! Alright, alright. I will be your friend.” Seohyun gave up. While Yonghwa jump up and down. “Huh..stop it.”she said. And Yonghwa obeyed.

…End of Flashback…

“Aigoo~ Chincha Yonghwa. You make me scared that day.” Seohyun said while shook her head. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love to see your shocked face that day. I still remember that face.” Yonghwa blurted and he doesn’t notice that Seohyun’s already become red.

“Eh, wait. Where are we?” Yonghwa asked and he looked around. Seohyun also noticed where are they now. “Hmmm..We are at Han River? It’s okay. I know how to go back.” Seohyun said. “Hey, hey.. wait. What if we stay here for a while? Can we?” Yonghwa asked and make a puppy face. “Aigoo~ Still choding! Okay, okay.”

Yonghwa Pov

Huahahaha..I will change the plan.

Seohyun Pov

When? When? When? Hmmm....I don't know how!!! Help me!!! T.T

=======================================================================================

Well..Sorry for these lame update... But, next chapter I will make you all happy. Perhaps. hehehe *awkward laugh*