Final

The entry of my heart.

1.
"아파!" the squeaky scream from behind snapped the young and beautiful brunette from the mail on her phone. To her certain, she knew whose voice was that. "Fany?" Taeyeon turned to her side, to see if the younger one is okay but she found no one. Weird - she murmured to her mind, she remembered walking side by side with her groupmate. Well, they always walked down the school hallway together and never bid a goodbye until they reached the train station.

She looked around and panic arouse in an instant, she found Tiffany bent down on the floor, hissing in pain. Quickly - much quicker than how her brain told her to - Taeyeon made her way back to the poor princess who was then rubbing her forehead. "What happened?" voice filled with concern, brows furrowed. "Let me see that." Tiffany bit her lip to prevent a sob passing through when she let her girlfriend stranded her bangs away, revealing the forming bruise on her head. "Does it hurt?" The little one nodded weakly.

"I-I thought I saw my bed..." how cute Tffany was when she fiddled with her hem. "Taetae, I'm sleepy." She lifted her gaze and showed the big marble-like eyes. Hope was brimmed in them.

To no avail, Taeyeon escaped a chuckle. How amusing her cute Fany is, "Seriously, you really can sleep while walking? Come, I'll walk you home." With that, she helped the young lady to stand. Later after that, Taeyeon never let her hand off the slim waist, helping her loved one to walk straight. And Tiffany could only blush bright red and watched her toes.


2.
With the ringing school bell, signaling the end of the lesson time, Tiffany stuffed her bag and could not help when a whimper escaped her pouty lips. "Boo!" a tap on her shoulder made her jump and squeak in an oddly high pitched voice she thought she never have. "YAH! Taetae you pabo!" she cried while hitting the brunette with her bag - note, it had been stuffed with her books.

"Ouch! Hahaha!" Laughing and shouting at the same time; seriously, can her girlfriend be any cuter than that? "Sorry, sorry. What's wrong anyway?" She rubbed her abused arm when Tiffany huffed at her. Soon as the little one tugged her arm sleeve, could Taeyeon put on a concern look.

"Taetae," hesitation halted her speech for a moment. "D-do you m-mind to w-w-w-walk me h-home?" She stuttered - and 'was trembling madly' depicted the small form upon the said girl. "I-I'm scared that Ratman will appear in my way home."

Taeyeon blinked. "Erm, Ratman isn't actually..."

"Pleaaaasse!" A very powerful kicked puppy eyes look shot her, silencing her in the process.

Gulping to accept her weakness toward the said attack, "Okay", her Taetae finally agreed. Nothing could kill the chubby cheeked byuntae more than Tiffany's super-tight hug. And this was not a joke. "So, let's go home?"


3.
"Mmm, Fany," Taeyeon poked the side of Tiffany, making the latter squeal and shrieked away. But to no avail, Taeyeon wrapped her girlfriend in a tender squish, resting her chin on Tiffany's shoulder to sniff more sweet scent of her personal favorite. That's right, Tiffany was on her lap. "Do you mind if I walk you home today?""

Why? But your home is quite far from mine," Tiffany pouted, trying to see the side of her loved one.

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt," Taeyeon slightly tightened her hug, sulking. "You know that recently there were bad guys around the town, harassing young girls. I saw it on the news."

Giggling, Tiffany's head flew backward to find its support - which is her girlfriend's shoulder. "But I'm a strong girl right," she spoke to the vast blue sky spread above their school rooftop, their favorite scene. "Taetae doesn't have to be worry."

"But but but," Taeyeon pouted, "Taetae can't stop worrying her Fany!" She is using the latter's style of speaking that turned Tiffany into a laughter.

"Okay, okay." Her girlfriend was a worry want, but she could not deny the happiness swole her heart each time she saw such lovely endearment. "But you have to stay a while in my home and let me train you math! You really weak in that subject, Taetae. And tomorrow we have quizzes."

Taeyeon was about to bloom a smile when that requirement came. She puffed her cheeks and mumbled, "Fine." Why is her girlfriend so evil?

"noooooww, let's go home now? We've spent two hours here since the school bell rang."


4.
"Taetaeeeeeeeeeee!" The school bell rang and Taeyeon's big brown eyes watched as Tiffany bounced happily toward her and flung her slender arms around her waist. "Taetae! Can I go to your home today? Please? Please?" That look again! Dang it! That puppy eyes attack was too strong! Also, what's with that tempting movement her girlfriend use to melt her heart? Tiffany swayed her and Taeyeon swore she saw her tiny puppy's tail waved enthusiastically that made her giddy.

"O-okay, but why?" Trying her best to act cool, but it was just made her stuttered.

Tiffany bounced again on her spot, squealing, "I looooooooooove Umma's cookies! I want mooooree! I want moooore!" Everyone knows that Tiffany calls Taeyeon's mother with "Umma" since forever. "Can I? Can I?" Tiffany's eyes shone their brightest.

"Sure," Taeyeon smiled and ruffled her adorable one's hair lovingly. "Let's go?"

"Yeah!"


5.
Taeyeon cursed under her breath. She had promised to see Tiffany again right after the school ended, but the student council duty came in her way. Two hours later, she had run along the almost empty hallway to her class, to find her little one bloomed a bright smile and a chant that echoed in the said room, "Hi, Taetae! You've finally come!"

"Tiffany," she breathed that name and made her way closer to the young lady on her desk. "I'm really really really really really sorry!" She clamped her palm in one shot and bowed. "I-I..."

Tiffany giggled, seeing how kind her girlfriend is. "It's fine," she chuckled. "Let's go home together? To my house."

"Yeah!" Like she could refuse her Fany.

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"아파" means painful or it hurts ^^

 

this isn't a failure right? right?! hahah as always, hope you've enjoyed reading it! =)