Drunk Shisus

Drunk

It was one of those extremely rare days when none of the Super Junior members had schedules. Even better, Kibum also joined them and Hankyung was visiting his bandmembers so they had every reason to celebrate. It was one of those moments when they could enjoy being all together once again, and they knew it was going to be the last for a long period of time since not long after Leeteuk would be enlisting, followed by Yesung.


As they were enjoying themselves, they haven't realized how fast time passed by, until one of the waiters came at their table and told them they will close soon. As soon as they left the waiters and manager all let out a deep breath. Thirteen crazy kids at once could be very dangerous, not to mention loud.


Outside the restaurant the conversation went on. The leader was able to catch a glimpse of a certain tall member who has been awkwardly sient since a while ago. He aproached Siwon who was walking behind them and put a hand on his shoulder.


'Hey, Siwon, is everything alright?' he asked worried that the man might feel sick. He was surprised though when Siwon started to laugh and point at him with his index finger. Leeteuk frowned a bit and wanted to ask what was that but the taller man kept laughing before he sat, cross legged on the ground. The leader sighed, he hadn't even noticed Siwon drinking that much but it was clear that the latter was out of it.


'Come on, Siwon, up!' he tried to lift the other but Siwon only shook his head and continued to laugh.


'Is he drunk?' Kyuhyun startled Leeteuk since he thought that the other members are already way ahead them. Apparently though the maknae came back when he realize that the two were missing.


'I think he was way too happy tonight. Don't worry about it, Kyuhyun-ah, I'll take him to his apartment since it's closer than the dorm' Leeteuk said as he, once again, tried to lift the religious man. Kyuhyun just laughed at his futile efforts.


'It's okay hyung, you have schedule in the morning right? I'll take him; besides you know only I can handle him when he's like that' Leeteuk wanted to protest, to say that he's the leader and it's his responsibility but he knew Kyuhyun was right.


'Fine, but be careful! And I think it's better if you also sleep there since it's already so late'


Kyuhyun nodded and said goodbye to his hyung before turning his attention to Siwon who was still giggling slightly.


'Okay big boy, if you get up and come with me, I will read you the whole bible tonight' Siwon widened his eyes at the maknae and nodded well that was easy Kyuhyun thought and smiled proudly to himself as the taller allowed to be lifted off the ground and followed him in silence. However that didn't last long as Siwon once again started to laugh. Kyuhyun turned to face him, annoyed.


'What now? What's so funny?' but Siwon kept laughing


'Your.. haha... your ! is so... bouncy!!' the older said before a new wave of laughing hit him. Kyuhyun could only stare at the other with his mouth wide opened, and be thankful to the dark that his blush wasn't evident.


'You... ugh! Just walk and shut up! You're saying the stupidest things when you're drunk'


The rest of the walk was filled with Siwon's laughter which Kyuhyun was able to ignore but it got harder as people were giving them funny looks while Siwon started singing 'Who Am I?' while giggling. After what seemed like hours, they finally reached Siwon's apartment and Kyuhyun couldn't have been happier. He had faced enough embarrassment for the night. He took the key from Siwon's pocket, which proved to be a harder task than he expected.


'Stop making things so hard!' he shouted frustrated. He was already tired and the other's reply didn't help him at all


'I'm making your thing hard then?' he winked and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before finally snatching the key away from Siwon and unlocking the door.
As he stepped into the living room and the light he was surprised by how changed the apartment was. He knew Siwon renovated it, but he hasn't seen it until now.


'You like it?' Siwon asked him


'Looks very nice actually' Kyuhyun said as he was admiring the livingroom.


'I know something else that looks even nicer' Siwon replied while getting closer to the maknae. Kyuhyun wanted to ask what as he turned to face the taller but almost had a heart attack seeing that Siwon was right in front of him. He wanted to shout at the other but he noticed something weird. Siwon's eyes seemed different from earlier and his silly grin was replaced by a smirk.


'Yah, just go to sleep already' he said hurriedly as he tried to pass Siwon. Tried, because the taller grabbed his wrist and didn't allow him.


'Teukie-hyung said you should sleep here, why are you in such a hurry?' anyone else could have thought that Siwon was worried but the glint in his eyes told Kyuhyun differently. What amazed him the most was the fact that the other didn't seem to be drunk at all anymore. It was like Siwon read his mind because he immediately replied his thoughts.


'You really weren't paying attention, were you? I only drank two cups, Kyu-ah' Kyuhyun couldn't believe how easy the other fooled him. And he didn't like the look the other was giving him. Not at all.


'You're impossible!! You made me come here for nothing! Ugh, I'm going home' he said releasing himself from Siwon and making his way to the door. He was surprised, but thankful that Siwon didn't stop him, only giving him an amused look, but he soon realized why. He opened the door and found himself in Siwon's bedroom. Wrong door. He wanted to turn back but his bandmember was blocking the door. oh ! was the last thought he had before Siwon entered the room himself and closed the door.

 

A/n Sorry if this is disappointing and I apologize for my English. i might have mistakes since it's not my first language. I was thinking of making this a two-shot, second shot might be rated M, but I don't know for sure yet. What do you think?