Home sweet home!

Those angelic devils

“So when will we be leaving for Japan?” Kwangmin asked. “As soon as possible.” replied Sebastian. “Let’s make it tomorrow then! I can’t wait to see my parents!” I said, jumping up and down. “As you request, Sir Youngmin. I will go and make arrangement now. Please retire to bed early as we will be leaving at 12 noon. Good night and sweet dreams.”

 

 That night, all of us slept soundly. It was really a good sleep! You might be wondering why we sleep at night or evening? Well, we are just too tired to even care! The next day, everyone woke up at 10am, dressed, ate, and got ready for the flight. Sebastian then drove us to the airport where we boarded a really luxurious plane. Inside the plane, the seat’s covers are covered with silk, the design is really fashionable, and it also have bottles of ‘red wine’ chilling in silver buckets and state-of-the-art laptops sitting on etched-glass desks. This is truly the Ritz of the airplane world.

 

 “So beautiful...” I said, “So wonderful too!” Heechul added. “Please have a seat and fasten your seat belt,” the pilot said, coming up behind us. “We’ll be taking off shortly.” “Eh? Sebastian, you’re not coming with us?” Kwangmin asked. “Yes. I’ll be waiting here for you all to come back. May God bless you.” “Thank you, Sebastian” I said. (Hope I’m not blushing)

 

  “You are welcome, Sir Yoingmin.” He laughed. “Good bye and have a safe trip.” “Bye bye!” We waved our hands and the plane took off. We played in the plane, watch movies which are found under the sun, read, and did lots of things! It was fun, but time really flies. Especially fun ones. We had already landed in the airport of Japan. And it was already night.

  When we alighted the plane, we saw two familiar figure. I have seen them before. I thought. “Father! Mother!” we all shouted, running towards them. Their hands copied ours, ready to give us a big embrace. “We miss you! Father, mother.” “We miss all of you too.” Our parents replied. Ah… my parents are the most beautiful people on Earth! So beautiful! I thought.

 

  After that, our parents led us all back to our house in a car. Not just any car. It’s a Bugatti Veyron, which costs $1,700,000. We stopped in front of the gate of a big mansion. And when I say big, it’s really big! With the big gates, a large mansion, a yard and all.

 

“Wow! It’s really good to be home!” Heechul said, after stepping into the house. Well, you must be wondering why there aren’t any servants coming out to greet us? Let me tell you. Although we are from a rich family, we don’t really like to have outsiders ‘disturbing’ us.

 

 “It’s already night. Retire to bed first and we will talk in the morning.” Our father said, escorting us to our rooms. Well, it’s not like we really need him to us... I mean, we all know our way around the house after all. The sun went down and the moon came out. Ah... not exactly, it’s twilight, to be exact. But I was not sleeping, just staying up and reading my books on my bed. We don’t really need to sleep anyway. I guess the others are not asleep yet. Father and Mother have already gone hunting, and I can hear music coming from Kwangmin and Heechul's bedroom. And with my common sense, Siwon will be reading books which I will not be able to comprehend for the rest of my life. Although I’m already dead, since I’m a vampire. See, I know vampire’s joke!

 

  Morning came and we were all seated in the comfortable sofa at the luxurious living room. “So what’s the situation now?” Siwon asked impatiently. “You haven’t changed, have you?” Father laughed. “I...I just want to get these over with, that’s all.” Siwon replied, blushing. Wow! It’s really rare to see him blush! Wish I could take a picture of it. I thought.

 

 “Okay, so it’s like this.” Father said suddenly, interrupting my chain of thoughts. “Mother and I need to attend something overseas and we won’t be back until next year, which is about four and a half months away. And as you know, something quite serious have happened in our ‘world’, and I need you all to take care of it under the guidance of Baekho and the rest, Siwon. You will be in-charge of your siblings and all the things in the council during my absence. Baekho will fill you all in on the details later when he comes back from hunting.”

 

  “Yes, Father.” replied Siwon. Father turned around and placed his hand across his face. “Guess I won’t be able to see my cuties until next year, huh?!” he said, ‘sobbing’ hard. A little too dramatic. I thought silently. “Pfftt” I tried to stifle my laughter. “You’re laughing.” Oops! He heard me. But it is really rare to see him like this. I guess grandfather influenced him too much. “Never mind.” Father said.

 

  “Then we will be going now. Wait for Baekho to come back to give you the full details. Bye.” “Bye! We will miss you! After work, I’m going to buy some souvenirs for you all.” Mother said cheerfully.

“Mother is the best!” We almost shouted with joy.

 

Profile:

dd549102489238b8fe35df76d135d2d9_3651904

>Donghoon (Grandfather)

 

Grandfather is once the head of the Vampire Counsel. He is now the ex chairman of the Counsel but still holds authority. He looks young, but he is already 544 years old. Hmm... but I don't know what ability he holds... That's sad.. T.T

 

tumblr_m7i2321JL31r6ygbvo5_500.jpg

 

>Baekho (Father’s right hand man, 210 years old)

Vampire from a royal family but not a pureblood. His special ability is ice, same as Kwangmin.

 

 

tumblr_m6ck8zcjU01qdz7lx.jpg

>Ren (father’s right hand man, 205 years old)

Vampire from a royal family but not a pureblood. His special ability is fire, same as me. He is Baekho's cousin.

Ren is also known as the 'ice princess' (name given by Baekho). There are also rumours which say that both cousins are a couple!! That's SWEET~!!

“So you guys have come back.” “Baekho, Ren!” we greeted, when we spun around and saw them. Baekho walked in first then Ren followed soon after. “Hey!” Ren said, patting Kwangmin's head. “Long time no see.” “Okay, okay. Let’s dispense with the greetings, okay? We have something more important than this.” Baekho said, clearly getting impatient. “Sure.” Siwon replied calmly. “Argh! I seriously hate this attitude of yours!” Baekho mumbled, a little too loud which made Siwon frown at him.

 “So, the thing is like this.”Baekho immediately continued. “There is this group of rebellions who call themselves ‘Black Rebels’ or ‘BRs’. They have been disturbing the counsel lately. The rebels barged in to the counsel and started killing." “Who’s the leader?” I asked. “Apparently, the leader calls himself, Assasino. We haven’t found his true identity yet.” “I see...” I replied.

 

 “So we should hunt down those BRs and kill them?”Heechul asked suddenly, his eyes turning red to show that he is starting to get mad. “Ah...No, not kill them.” Ren said “Then? Torture them? I’m beginning to love this.” “Erm...Not really...” “Oh! I know! We will torture them and after that, kill them by their blood! It’s great!” Heechul shouted. His red eyes glittering with excitement.

 

 “I can’t win him. He is a complete devil.” Ren mumbled, raising his hands in defeat. The next day, news came flooding in. “Sir Youngmin, we have found the headquarters of the Black Rebels. “Where?” Kwangmin asked. “Hey! They called for me, not you!” I exclaimed. “It’s the same thing… since we have the same face...” Kwangmin said and shrugged.

“So,” he said, turning back to face the person. “Where?” “Seattle” The person replied. “Seattle.” Kwangmin repeated, turning back slowly again to face me. “I’ll go.” I offered. “I hope to see my friends again.” I added, smiling.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 “Hello, Seattle. I’m back.” I said, to myself. “Don’t waste my time. I have to enrol you into a school first.” Kwangmin said, clearly annoyed. “I didn’t ask you to come after me...” I mumbled. He must have heard me, because when I look up, he was staring or should I say glaring at me. “I’m worried about you.” He mumbled. Did he blush or am I just seeing things?  “Let’s enrol you into a school first... Oh! I remembered. Grandfather has a school here, right?” “Yeah.” I believe it is called Ballard High. It was established 2 years ago. It’s a new school.” I replied.

 

 “Let’s enrol you there then.” Kwangmin said. “It’s better for you and us, anyway. “Yeah. Right. Sure.”

 

 And that’s how I became a student in Ballard High.


The end of the second chapter!! Hope you like it and remember to comment to give you your opinions! I'll really apprciate it. It will help to make the fic better too!! ^^ Thank you for reading! <3