Never

Never

 

Never.

You never existed in my world.

Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me, and don’t listen to me.

Just stay away.

 

Replaying those words in my head for the thousandth time. He couldn’t be serious? Could he?

 

Never.

What did he mean by that? I didn’t understand his first words to me. Why did he say that?

 

You never existed in my world.

But I was always there. I was by his side. Always. Never did I once betray him.  Ever. I let him do whatever he wanted to do. I never gave any boundaries for he and I. I knew what he did. I was there when he had with that girl. I ignored it when he yelled at me and hit me.

 

Don’t talk to me,

I never really did anyway. He always ignored me.

 

Don’t look at me,

I always look at him. His beautiful pale blue eyes are like ice of my heart. His rare but beautiful smile warms me right up. His soft, brown hair is like silk through my fingers.

 

And don’t listen to me.

I love hearing his voice. So manly, so soft yet firm, it sooths me. I want to hear your voice again. Please.

 

Just stay away.

Why say all of those things when you could’ve just said that? I could have still looked at him, listened to his soothing voice.

 

“If I never existed in your world then I never exist. You wouldn’t have to worry about me listening to you, looking at you, talking to you, coming near you. You won’t ever see me again.” I said my last words and looked down at the grey, cold pavement, which looked a million miles down. I would take the plunge. I’ve seen it on TV. It looks so easy.

Then the gush of wind came. I was like a leaf falling off of the tree in autumn. I fell gracefully down, onto the pavement and everything went black.

 

 

Never.

You never existed in my world.

Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me, and don’t listen to me.

Just stay away.

 

Well I’ll never be there to bother you again.