Teasing

You're Mine

"Hyung...." L come to kitchen while yawning."I'm hungry..." L sit beside Woohyun, he leaned his head on the chair with yawning.

"Are you sleepy?" Sunggyu pat L's head."Go to your room again, i'll tell you if it's done."

"Gwenchana, i'll wait here hyung." L walk into bathroom, Sunggyu smile at him. Woohyun pouting when look at Sunggyu. Sunggyu continued his work, Dongwoo come to kitchen with big laugh."Wae Dongwoo-ah?" Sunggyu asked.

"Puahahaaaa!!! hyung-ah, Sungjong just came out from dorm with his underwear and he maked someone screamed." Dongwoo can't handle his laugh."bwahahahaaa" Sungjong run to kitchen with blushing face."Dongwoo hyung didn't told me if any someone out there!~" Sungjong throw his towel to Dongwoo's face and walk away."Aigoo~ kajjima Sungjong-ah~ hahhaaaa" DongWoo following Sungjong. Suddely, Sunggyu laugh very loud until fall off to the floor."Bwahahaaaaa lucky girl~" and he can't stop laughing."Hyung~ don't you forgetting something?" Sunggyu stand up and seeing noodles become dreid."Omo!!! You didn't told me?!" He get panic and put more water again.

"Don't you know what's mean?" Sunggyu shook his head."God only want us being together don't heard another person! Arrasseo!" Woohyun talking like a boss."Mwo?! God? Aigoo~ someone hit your head today?" play with Woohyun's hair, Woohyun hugging Sunggu's waist."Don't do that!!" Sunggyu try to release Woohyun's hands."You like me?" Woohyun asked, Sunggyu nods while smiling."Answer it!~ you like me?"

"Ne, i like you Namu ah~"

"You like me?" Woohyun repeating his question again."Ne" Sunggyu nods.
 "Who am I? You like me?" Woohyun still repeating."Greasy-main vocal Namnam!~" Sunggyu push Woohyun's body to chair."Let me cook!"