Good Morning Gyu~

You're Mine

Sunshine makes Woohyun wake up from his sleep, he looked towards a man that sleeps beside him with an innocent face. Woohyun come closer to his neck and start whispering."Hyung-ah....wake up...." Sunggyu pull a pillow and put it on Woohyun's face."Don't bother me Namu-ah~!" Woohyun pouting because his hyung ignore him, he stand up and pulling Sunggyu's leg until he fall off from his bed."Wake up!!!! Cook for me yaaah!!!"

"Arrasseo~!!!" Sunggyu wake up and walk away going to kitchen.

"Hyung~ are you mad? huh? are you mad?" Woohyun follow him to kitchen while showing his aegyeo smile. "Aniyo!" Sunggyu take some noodles for make a breakfast. With his sleepiness he try to open his eyes, Woohyun just get his naughty minds again, he embracing Sunggyu's waist from the back and propped his chin on Sunggyu's shoulder."Hyung where's your eyes?" Sunggyu keep silent."Hyung~ where's your eyes? I can't see it, hyung~" Woohyun hug his waist more thighter."Arra! Here's my eyes!" Woohyun smile cutely."Kyeopta~ my hamstergyu~" Woohyun messing Gyu's hair and sit on chair.

"I'm not your hamster! I'm your leader!!!" Sunggyu getting mad and his high voice make another member run to kitchen.

"Waeyo??!!!" Sungyeol with his innocent face come out from bathroom, Sunggyu and Woohyun glared at Sungyeol and said coincide."Aniyo~"

"But I heard someone scream here, any something wrong?" Sunggyu without saying anything push Sungyeol into bathroom again."We're fine here."