Final

Yes, I'm a Bad Boy.........

L.Joe's POV

I looked at Hoyoung. Her eyes reach to the file and ticket in my hand.

"Annyiyo oppa! Annyi! I can-"

"Stop it!!" I shouted.

I smirked, "you're just one of them! I should have known that earlier."

"Byunghyun oppa, no! You're wrong." She said.

I threw the ticket to her, "so what is that??? Huh??!!! 1 pm flight on Sunday."

"Right! You have a brighter future! So I'm being a trash for you!!" I said and harshly threw the file away.

Hoyoung didn't talk back but she cried.

I smirked, "I thought you would be different!!!"

"No, oppa!! It's not as you know!! I won't go! I won't leave you!" She said and held my hand.

"Don't touch me!!!!!" I pushed her on the floor.

"Please listen to me! Please." She said and got up.

"Every word comes out from your mouth is all lie!!!! Lie!!!" I shook my head.

"Even if I go, I'll come back-" she said and I laughed.

"Come back to me??! Come back to me??!! Do you want me to believe that???!!!! Huh??!!" I said.

"Why don't you believe me??!! Oppa, you know me well. You know that I won't leave you no matter what!" She said.

"I don't believe anyone! I don't! You are just like her!! She also told that she would come back! But actually, she didn't!" I shouted.

Every moment of my past comes into my mind. How my mother lied to me and my mother, how she promised us, how my parents argued, how I begged her not to leave, how our happy family ended. My childhood wasn't a good one.

Now, Hoyoung, the girl who I love so much and the most important person of my life, is going to leave me. Just like what my mother did to me.

"Get out." I said.

"Please, Byunghyun oppa!" She said.

She was on her knee and begging me to forgive her.

F**k!! That's what my mother did to my father.

"Get out!!! I don't want to see your face!!!" I shouted.

"Oppa! I'll explain everything." She said.

I dragged her and her things out of my house.

"You're not my girlfriend anymore. And I'm not sad that you're leaving me." I said and slammed the door.

I secretly cried as I sat down against the door.

Why doesn't fate give me a happy life??!! Why doesn't it let my beloved people in my life??!! Life is so cruel.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yours POV

What should I do now??!! Should I knock the door and explain him?? Or should I go back home as he wants??

"Byunghyun oppa, I'll come back tomorrow. I'll explain you at school. Bye. Have a goodnight." I said and walked back to my home.

I don't know anything. I'm not afraid if It's too late for me to walk on the street alone.

Who is 'she' that Byunghyun oppa mentioned before?? His ex?? Can't be. He didn't have any girlfriend before me. So who is it??

When I arrived home, I saw my aunt waiting for me.

"Hoyoung ah, where did you go? I was so worried about you!" She said.

"Why don't you answer my calls??" She asked.

I just shook my head.

"What's wrong??! Are you crying??" She said and looked at me carefully.

"Immo, what should I do??!!" I cried out and hugged her tightly.

She my back and asked, "tell me exactly. What had happened?"

I told her everything about me and Byunghyun oppa. She is like my sister or friend. I can be honest with her.

"I've known about you and your boyfriend." She said and smiled.

"But Hoyoung ah, as an aunt, I don't like him. He is too bad." She continued.

I couldn't say anything. She is right.

"And if you have to choose between him and your future, I want you to choose your future. You also know which is important." She said.

I just sighed.

"But oppa will hate me." I said.

"A chance won't come again." She explained.

"If he loves you really, he will forgive you. You can come back after studying. So you can prove him that you really come back for him. Right??" She said.

I thought for a while and nodded, "okay. I'll think again to go."

"I hope you'll make the right decision." She said.

I headed to my room and took out my phone.

I sent a text to him.

'Oppa, please give me a chance to explain you.'

Part of me forces me to go to New York while another part of me drags me towards Byunghyun oppa.

I wish I could make a right decision.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's POV

During lunch time

You quickly go out of the class. As expected, L.Joe is not waiting for you.

You sighed and walked to the back of the school. It's the place where Teen Top usually spend their time in lunch time.

You saw Changjo standing alone while ear phones are plugging in his ears.

"Byunghyun oppa...." You was awed by the scene that you were seeing.

L.Joe is with a girl. To be exact, they are kissing.

"Noona! Anneyong!" Changjo waved his hand.

"Byunghyun oppa, what are you doing??!" You asked as tears rolled down on your cheeks.

"Don't disturb them." Changjo whispered to you.

You looked at him and asked, "Changjo, who is she? And why..why..is she.......with oppa??!"

"She's a girl who has big crush on hyung. Noona, did you fight with him?? Or did he dump you??!" He said.

"We had a huge fight. I...I didn't expect that he...would do like this to me!" You said and cried.

"Besides, hyung is using drugs!! He becomes a real gangster!!" Changjo said and laughed.

Seems like they had noticed you, L.Joe broke the kiss and looked at you.

He walked to you and said, "what are you doing here??"

"Ahhh...I remember! You want me to give you a chance!" He smirked.

"Otthokae??!! I can't give you!" He said.

And then, he took out a cigarette and put it on his lips.

*he is smoking???* you thought and stared at him smoking.

"Oppa, why are you smoking and-- and you use drugs??" You asked.

L.Joe is a bad guy but he won't smoke or use drugs because he hates them and you also don't like.

"Yes~~!" He smiled.

"You can go now!! See ya tonight!" He said to the girl.

She kissed him again and left.

You looked at the changed L.Joe unbelievably.

"Why are you crying baby???!! Well, even though you can't be my girlfriend again," he stopped and stepped closer to you.

"You can be my 'one night stand'." He whispered the last part and kissed your cheek.

"Wanna be??" He titled his head and asked you cutely.

During normal time, you really love when he titled his head and you would give him a peck on his cheek.

But now, instead of a peck, you slapped him.

He chuckled, "oh!! Right!! You are a GOOD GIRL who hates BAD BOY like me!!"

"Oppa, at first, I came here to explain you. I wanted to tell you that I was wrong. I wanted to promise you that I'll stay beside you until I die." You said.

He smirked and shrugged.

"The main thing is that I wanted to tell you to go to New York with me. I hoped we could start new life there. I won't try to change your behaviour. I love the way you are." You cried.

"But not this L.Joe. I love the old L.Joe. who is bad, yet cute, takes responsible, hates cigarette and drugs, doesn't flirt, and sincerely loves me." You handed him an air ticket.

He didn't take it. So you put it in his hand.

"I wanted to wait your reply but I decided not to. So next Sunday, at 1 pm, come to Incheon Airport if you love me. Or you'll never have a chance to meet me." You said and ran away.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You packed your books and quickly went to the office.

"Teacher, I'm going to transfer school." You said to your classteacher.

Than you went back home.

You didn't contact L.Joe or send message to him. You're packing things that you're taking.

You want him to come with you. You don't want to live without him in your life. But it all depends on L.Joe.

You wished that he would go with you.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sunday, 12 am

"Immo, you can go." You said to your aunt.

"Promise me that you will go even if L.Joe doesn't come." She said.

You nodded quickly, "ok ok!! Just go!!"

"Bye! Call me when you arrive. And don't forget to call your parents." She said.

Then she left. You impatiently wait for L.Joe.

You sure know that he won't come.

'12:15' you looked at your watch.

You sighed and thought, *he won't come.*

'12:30'

They are announcing to go for check in.

You looked at the hall way, hoping L.Joe will be standing there.

"Hoyoung." Calling your name.

You giggled, "Nam Hoyoung, why are you hearing his voice??"

"Nam Hoyoung." You heard again.

You quickly looked around and saw L.Joe is really standing behind you.

"Byunghyun oppa!" You said surprisingly.

"Are you really going??" He asked.

You looked at him. He has nothing with him. There's no luggage or bags.

"So you're not coming with me." You said sadly.

He handed me the ticket back and smiled.

"Why oppa??! Can't I know the reason??" You asked.

"Just leave me." He said.

"We are strangers from now on." L.Joe said.

"Is the reason is because you're a bad boy??" You asked.

"Yes, I'm a bad boy. But you're a good girl." He nodded.

"I'm the one who will always give you pains. Just leave me." He said and patted your head.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

L.Joe's POV

I looked at her pretty face. I want to kiss her but I couldn't. This will give her more pain.

"Goodbye." I whispered.

She stares at me with teary eyes, "oppa."

A voice full of sadness.

"Goodbye." She said.

"Be happy..............without me." I said and smiled as I can.

She nodded.

"Go now." I said.

"Byunghyun oppa, I'm going to miss you." She said and hugged me.

I didn't hug her back. I'm afraid that I won't let her go.

I watch her going in. I waved my hand at her and so did she.

"I'm sorry that I'm a bad boy." I whispered as a drop of tear fell down.

As I walked in the airport, I heard 'Bad Boy' by 'Big Bang' is playing.

I smirked and said, "sorry, Hoyoung. yes, I'm a bad boy. I wanna meet you again if I can."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Finally, it ends!!! Sorry guys!!! I made a tragic end!! T_T

I really apologize if my end !!! :'(

Please comment!!!!!!!

I really wanna know how you all think about my first oneshot.

Thanks for reading and subscribing!!! ^.^

And those who commented, I really love you all!!!! :)

Have a good day!!


##########################