Get My Name Right

Get My Name Right

 

~*~*Eunhae.
 
 
Donghae and Eunhyuk met some new friends at the park.  Those new friends invited them to play soccer.  One of them who goes by the name of Siwon shouted for Eunhyuk to pass the ball to him but the thing is... he said the name Eunhae which confused Donghae and Eunhyuk for a moment, but then they realized that Eunhyuk had the ball so Siwon was probably referring to him.
 
 
Eunhyuk didn't bother to correct Siwon about his name because they were too busy trying to win the game.
 
 
~*~*Yunho.
 
 
The second time Eunhyuk met Siwon was at the bookstore where Eunhyuk was currently having his summer job.  Eunhyuk was busy arranging the books when Siwon approached him.
 
 
"Hey! You're that guy who played soccer with us the other day.  Yunho, right?"  Siwon asked.
 
 
"It's Eunhyuk."  He was finally able to correct Siwon.
 
 
"Ah! Sorry about that."  Siwon smiled sheepishly.  Then he heard his friends calling for him.  "Well, I have to go.  See you around! Let's play again sometime!" He left.
 
 
~*~*HyoHyuk
 
 
They played soccer again.  Siwon called him by the wrong name again. 
 
 
"Hyohyuk! Over here!"  Siwon shouted.
 
 
"It's Eunhyuk!"  Eunhyuk shouted back and passed the ball to Donghae instead.
 
 
~*~*MinHyuk
 
 
The fourth time they met was at the movie theater.  They bumped into each other.  Luckily, Siwon only spilled some popcorn on Eunhyuk and not some liquid.
 
 
"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry... um... what was your name again?"
 
 
Eunhyuk patted the cheese powder off from his shirt.  "It's Minhyuk." 
 
 
"Oh. I'm sorry, Minhyuk."  Siwon apologized.  
 
 
"Yeah, whatever."  Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and walked away.  He couldn't believe how Siwon could forget his name and believe his lie so easily.
 
 
~*~*DongMin
 
 
"Don't feel too annoyed when Siwon calls you with a wrong name.  He even calls me Dongmin, you know."  Donghae chuckled.  
 
 
~*~*Sungha
 
 
"It's some sort of psychologic issue.  Siwon can only remember names if they're someone important like those names in our school textbooks or those famous celebrities or those people he talks and sees everyday.  Siwon have known me for a year already but we only meet up at the park or a party a few times so he never got my name right.  Last time, he called me Sungha."  Sungmin explained.
 
 
~*~*EunHyuk (Cheating)
 
 
"Your shift is almost over, right? Want to go to the movies with me afterwards?"  Siwon asked as he approached Eunhyuk in the bookstore again.
 
 
"Why would I want to go out with someone who couldn't even remember my real name?"  Eunhyuk wasn't really angry anymore but he planned on teasing the guy about it.
 
 
"Let me try that again.  Will you go to the movies with me after your shift..."  There was a short moment of hesitation.  "...Eunhyuk?"
 
 
Eunhyuk was surprised that Siwon got his name right.  Then he noticed that Siwon's eyes were looking down on his nameplate.  "You cheater."  He covered his nameplate with his hand, not that it would do any good since Siwon already said his name.
 
 
Siwon smiled at him sheepishly.  "I'm sorry."
 
 
"You know what? You can call me whatever you like.  Just stop apologizing."  Eunhyuk decided that he felt more annoyed at the apology than the wrong name.  "I'll go to the movies with you if it's your treat."
 
 
"That's great!"  Siwon said enthusiatically.  "I'll see you later, Eunhyuk!"
 
 
Eunhyuk thought to himself that at least Siwon didn't forget his name after 3 minutes.
 
 
~*~*What's his name? EunHyuk
 
 
"I think Siwon likes you."  Donghae looked excited.
 
 
Eunhyuk snorted before rolling his eyes.  "He couldn't even remember my name."
 
 
"But he calls you by your real name!"
 
 
"That's because he asks whoever the person nearest to him what my name is before calling out my name."
 
 
"That's exactly why he likes you! He is making an effort to NOT call you by the WRONG name."  Donghae pointed out.
 
 
Eunhyuk thought that Donghae actually does have a point.  Plus, Siwon had been asking him out to the movies quite frequently lately.
 
 
~*~*Eunhyuk (for real)
 
 
Summer was over.  Eunhyuk had quit his summer job when school started again.  He hadn't seen Siwon for over a month now.  He and Donghae went to the park once but Siwon and his friends weren't there.  The rest of Eunhyuk's weekends had been busy with the dance club as they started making their choreography early for an upcoming contest.
 
 
It was Friday when the  group decided to practice longer than usual so it was late when Eunhyuk walked home.  He noticed that a car has been following him.  He started to get nervous.  He made plans in his mind on how to escape.  He prayed that whoever was inside the car didn't have a gun.  He was about to put his plan into action which was... to run away fast.
 
 
But before he could put his plan into action, he heard a familiar voice. "Eunhyuk!!!"  He turned around and saw that the car window was down and revealed Siwon at the backseat.  
 
 
"It's just you all along."  Eunhyuk gave out a huge relief.  "I almost thought it was some kidnapper or killer."
 
 
"I'm sorry. It took me 10 minutes to remember your name."  Siwon gave out his usual sheepish smile and Eunhyuk couldn't help but notice how Siwon becomes more handsome each time.
 
 
"You remembered my name all by yourself?"
 
 
"Yes, I did!" Siwon said proudly as if he got perfect score on a test.  He turned his attention to his driver and said that he'll go out with his friend tonight before getting out of the car and telling the driver to go home without him.
 
 
"You should have offered a ride instead of walking."  Eunhyuk said, trying to be more practical.
 
 
"If I was the one driving the car, I would but sadly, I don't have a driver's license yet.  It's been a long time so I really want to spend time with you.  Walking would take a much longer time, wouldn't it?"  Siwon had everything planned out in his head.
 
 
"You like me."
 
 
Siwon's plans were ruined by those three words from Eunhyuk.  "Hey! You should have given me the chance to be more romantic here.  I was going to confess later, you know."
 
 
Eunhyuk laughed.  "I bet you didn't plan what to do if I reject you."
 
 
Siwon looked alarmed.  "You... won't really do that... would you?"
 
 
Eunhyuk laughed some more.  Though Siwon's reaction was funny to him, it also gave him butterflies in the stomach.
 
 
"Don't be like that, Eunhyuk."  Siwon said with a worried tone.
 
 
"Say my name again."
 
 
"Eunhyuk."
 
 
Just like that, Eunhyuk kissed Siwon's worries away.
 
 
THE END
 
 
A/N:  I honestly can't remember when was the last time I wrote a SuJu fic (because I've written some straight suju with snsd and fx). It surely has been months. Come to think of it... I think this is the first SuJu fic I've written this year (2012) because I think I stopped writing Suju before BAP debuted and therefore, I got distracted (a beautiful distraction) with BAP. Then EXO debuted and there goes another beautiful distraction. LOLZ
 
I'm glad  that my love for SuJu has been revived somewhat with this fic. Comments please?