Him.. the white rabbit

down the rabbit hole

She followed him around the garden like Alice to the White rabbit. Rio didn't know what she was doing really or who she was following, all she knew is that something about the boy entranced her to want to know more.

He is a mysterious boy, yet playful in his own way. He knew she was following him around and wanted to see how close she could get before she fell. Down. Down.  Down. Straight into the rabbit hole he called his personality.

He did this with every girl he met, older and younger. A playboy is what everyone called him. No wonder why he was the rabbit. "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late~"

The queen is who he desires. The queen is older than him and such a cold, yet a somewhat sweet woman. Leading men on and then telling them what she really is. Yes! The queen is engadged, but the young rabbit does not know. Nor will he know.

She keeps following him, still trying to figure him out. To be completely honest, she has known him since they were tiny children. He used to be easy to read, but now he is like a foreign language.

Before she knows it, she has fallen down the hole. Dowm. Down. Down she goes. Where she will stop she doesn't know.

"Wait, Mr. Rabbit! Where are you going~?" Rio asks, curiosity running through her vains. "Why are you late?"

"Oh I'm late, oh so very late for my date with my queen. She is expecting me, I must dash though~" He replies, a smirk spread across his features. He couldn't help himself, she was too easy to lead, like a lost puppy.

"Why the queen?" The girl asks, her curiosity getting the better of her. She was thankful that she wasn't a smiling cat. Like the saying goes; curiosity killed the cat.

"Because she has a certain charm about her that I just can't resist. She's like a magnet, and I am metal. I am attracted to her~"

"I could say the same thing about you, my dear rabbit~" She whispers as he vanishes out of her sight, landing with a thump on the ground and a crack in her heart.

 

------------------------------------

eeep! hi guys

i'm on a little hiatus at the moment >< college started..

i will find the time to update soon ><

just have to try on wednesdays haha

love you all