8 am.

When Mir needs help

 

Seungho woke up to find a messy maknae in the kitchen, trying to make pancakes for breakfast. Not that his cooking habilities weren't good (the leader later found out they were pretty nice actually), but it was hard to find Cheolyong in the midst of all that flour and fog that was (somehow) made. The younger male was distracted, a little bit too much if you asked Seungho,  which simply made it possible to watch the maknae and then threat him just how he liked.
― Yah. What are you doing? ― Finally entering the kitchen, Seungho made his way to the busy maknae, and he would've hugged him if that was possible.
― Yah, hyung~! You scared me! Get out, I'm making breakfast. ― Mir glanced at the leader once noticing him, but then drove the attention back to the stove.
― Get out? What makes you think you're the one giving orders here? I'm hungry, come on. Why are you cooking, anyway? ― The only thing he did was walk towards the table and sit on a chair.
 
― ... I wanted to make something for you... But... I think I messed up ~ ―Cheolyong lowered his voice, poking the food in the frying pan. Seungho was always the one who cooked for them, and he enjoyed doing it so, but appreciated the younger's effort, so he got up again, going back to the maknae. 
― Of course you didn't~ You're just a little bit clumsy. ― He lifted his hand to clean up some dirty spots of flour in Mireu's face. ― Here, let me help you. Pick up a new plate, would you? ― He took control of the stove, looking around the mess and trying to find the mix for the pancake. Mir then headed to the counter to grab a plate while Seungho cooked, but he didn't change anything in the mix so it tasted bascially the same, the difference being that it didn't look like a roadkill. ― Come here. ― Seungho grabbed the plate in one hand, and with the other he gave the spoon back to the maknae, then holding and leading his hand so that way he would help him. He made Mir swing with the spoon in the frying pan and wait just the right time for it to get ready. After that, since there was already another 4 pancakes done, they just arranged the table to eat, although it was all dirty with eggshells and dirty cups.
 
― I promise I'll clean up the mess later... I just... Tried to do my best. ― Mir whined, and Seungho laughed, pulling his chair next to the younger boy. 
― I know you did... Don't worry, okay? I bet it's good. ― He leaned over Cheolyong and kissed his lips gently. ― You taste like flour. 
― Oh I'm sorry. ― Mir leaned away, shaking his head and making all the flour left on him fall on Seungho, then kissed him again. ― Now you taste like flour, too. ― 
 
They then attempted to eat the pancakes, but Mir was so apprehensive he didn't know if he wanted to taste if first or let Seungho do it. But since the leader didn't have much of a patience and a lot of hunger, he decided to eat first, getting a little piece of the first pancake that was cooked. 
― So? How is it? ― Mir asked a little uneasy, biting his bottom lip while looking at Seungho. They were so close to each other that his hands were resting in Seungho's lap, fingers pressing  his thigh light and innocently. ― How does it taste like? 
― Well... ― Seungho was enjoying that nervousness, because the maknae was always so sure of himself, and watching him being like that was kind of fun. ― It tastes like a pancake, what else do you expected it to be? Don't be so silly~
― I didn't expect it to be so hard. ― He pouted ― You make it seem like it's always so easy. 
 
It amused him so much, the way Seungho could be everything. And how he could do everything at the same time. Being a leader who's always there for everyone, and who he's always taking care of them. It wasn't easy, not easy at all if you asked him, but it was worth it. It was worth it specially because of moments like these. 
― Next time you call me for help, huh? Two minds work better than one, in any way. ― Seungho didn't want or need to brag about the compliment, he just smiled while offering a piece of the pancake to Mir, who accepted it happily, nodding. The leader smiled at the view, and his free hand reached one of the maknae's, their fingers intertwining gently while he leaned for a kiss. They enjoyed breakfast (and the rest of the day) with a calm mind, just as if they didn't care about schedule being so tiring - It can be that bad if you're with someone who's always there for you.
 
요몇일하루취침시간평균1시간30분... 부재중와있어서조금있다전화해야지하면하루가지나가있고어제뭐했는지기억도안난다ㅠ하지만힘들때도승호형앓이.. 
For past couple days my average sleeping hour has been an hour and a half... If I miss a call, by the time I call them back the day has already passed by and I can't remember what I did the day before ㅠ But no matter how tired I am, I show my undying love for Seungho hyung..