Bad news .. Good News ...

Reckless NEKLS

Audition day ... 

Kevin standing at the door of the sports : Fightiiing !! 
Nuuha *smiles* : Fightiing 

Nuuha was called in ... and starts dancing infront of the judges ... As she finished, she went out and didn't say a word ..and sits down on the floor 
Kevin ; You kkay ?
Nuuha : .... I'll live .. hahaha
Kevin : Hahahaha ! Its my turn in seconds ... Wish me goodluck !
Nuuha : you don't need it ! You got the talent !
Kevin : Yaah Right ! 
Nuuha : Shikkeureoo !! Now go ! Fightiiing !!
Kevin goes in and starts singing ..

Then he comes out ... Nuuha : How did you do ? 
Kevin : I don't even wanna talk about it !
Nuuha : hahaha, let's go home now ... It's almost 5 And I promised the girls to talk to them online.
Kevin ; Really ? Then we must hurry ...
Then they go both running and laughiing and poking each other .. 

Outside Nuuha's Door ..
Kevin ; Goodbye hunney ... Don't forget about our date tomorrow .. the mall !
Nuuha : No worries !
Kevin pats on her head and leaves ...

Nuuha gets home changes clothes and goes to her granny to ask her if there is anything to eat 
Nuuha enters her granny's bedroom : Hey Granny !
Granny : hello child !
Nuuha : OMG ! What's wrong ? You look soo pale ! and you are very cold !
Granny : just a little tired child ! I'm not as young anymore hehehe *cough*
Nuuha *worried face* : OMG ! No you seem very sick ! I think I should call a doctor !
Granny : don't please !!
Nuuha goes and calls a doctor 

_____________________

Kevin walks into his house ... Empty as always, that Huge house always felt like a prison for him, busy parents and only maids walking quietly ...
Goes into his room and turns on the Computer then loggs into Facebook and searches for Kawthar, whom he seems to have interest in lately and thinks about too much too ...

 Chat Log :
- Kevin says : Hey ! I was hoping you'd be online ^^ !
- Kawthar says: Hehe ... soo What's up ?
- Kevin says: Not much .. I auditioned for Choir today , And nuuha for Cheerleading ... Wat bout you ?
- Kawthar says: OMG really ? Goodluck ! Nuuha is our own dancer haha xD ! I wonder how she decided to try out for cheerleading .. And nothing much over her .. I wsa waiting for nuuha to log in actually 
- Kevin says ; It was me actually who convinced her to try joining Cheerleaders .. And isn't she here yet ?
- Kawthar says: Naah ... Maybe she forgot or got busy with her granny ..
 - Kevin says; Probably .. Soo ..Umm ... How are your studies ?
- Kawthar says ; everything is going pretty well , thank you .. And you ?
- Kevin says; here too , me and Nuuha are trying our best .. Because we both would like to get in KUA .. Korea's university of ARTs ... 
- Kawthar says; yes, she told me about that .. As for me I want to get to the Seoul National University .. I'd love to become an Engineer 
- Kevin says; Maybe we can all meet there ... :)
- Kawthar says; Yeah ... Hopefully !


___________________

At nuuha's house ... 
*DingDong* Donctor arrives ..
Nuuha : Hello Doctor, Please come in 
Doctor : I came as fast as I Could .. Where is your Grandmother ?
Nuuha : Over here ... 
Doctor starts to examinate her ...
Doctor ; May I Talk to you in private ? 
Nuuha : Sure ...
Doctor : I think she should just take those medicaments .. And she ll soon feel better, Buut ..
Nuuha : But WHAT ??
Doctor ; I'm sorry i don't know how to say this ... 
Nuuha gets teary eyes ... 
Doctor ; I think she should get other Examinations ... Her Condition seems to get worse ..
Nuuha : Conditiond ?? What do you mean ? What's wrong with her ?
Doctor ; I'm sorry, I thought you were aware of her disease ... Please come by the clinic tomorrow morning and bring her by so that I can examinate her ..
Nuuha ; I'm sorry doctor .. I just don't understand .. And I have no money to afford the expenses of examinations ..
Doctor : Don't worry bout that ... It's all gonna be on me ! I know your granny from loong ago, she s like family to me ... just come by and I'mm explain ..
Nuuha : Oh ... Okay ... Goodbye doctor .
Doctor : just make sure she gets her medicaments .. Goodbye

_____________________

Back to kevin

Kevin stares at the screen with twinkling eyes
chat Box 

-Kevin says : so ... Ummm .. Do you have a boyfriend ? 
- Kawthar says ; no ... Why ?
- Kevin says ; Just wondering ...
- Kawthar says : ah okay, do u have a girlfriend ?
- kevin says ; naah :p ! ...
-  Kawthar says ; okaay ^^ ...
- Kevin says : ... so ?
-Kwathar says ; Sorry, i gotta go now, i have to wake up early ! Goodbye :D!
- Kevin says : Okay ! Goodnight Hunney <3 ! Take care

Kawthar shocked by the word ' Hunney' and immediatly logs out and goes to bed, with her heart beating hard again ... 

END OF FREAKIN CHAPTER -_- !