Confession Night

Confession of a fishy and a shikshin

Choi Sooyoung grab her laptop as she lay on her bed with salad and some cookies next to her. She turn on the laptop and soon she get online to her twitter.Yes, the shikshin of the phenomenal group SNSD has twitter acc indeed all the SM Town idol has acc from U-Know Yunho to EXO-M Chen. just they dont reveal it to fans and they had minimize their appearance and most of all hiding their identity.And dont be surprised because most of Super Junior members have 2 accounts just for them to follow the rest and get interract to each other.

Sooyoung scroll And down and watch the interaction among them, making she smiling alone on her bed. She see some of her hoobae is online Baekhyun, Kris and yes her sunbae is there too, Lee Donghae, Changmin, Sungmin and Kyuhyun.They are teasing and bickering each other and as she scroll she can find her bandmates also online, and should she say dating?

Yoona and Changmin. Oh yes, all SM Town knew their relationship which has been almost 1 years. Choi Sooyoung trying to get what is happening on the time line. First its not hard to see that ChangYoon couple is dating while Donghae, and Kyumin coupke are teasing the TVXQ magnae, while the 2 hoobae try to be nice and support both parties.

@Changmin

@fishyhae @bunnymin @evilcho Yahh stop that, dont tease me, i am your sunbae. pay a respect.

@yoonaim

@changmin oppa, i am shy now.*blushing*

@channgmin

@yoonaim hey dear just ignore this idiot stooges. i miss you so much baby. i will choose to meet you now from food

@fishyhae

@changmin @yoonaim i should capture this and show how cheesy this so called evil Min

@baekhyun

donghae hyung is funny

@kriswufan

Yes we should do that hyung.

@evilcho

@bunnymin oh i miss you so much baby, i will choose from food *imititate Changmin*

Choi Sooyoung burst out with laugh as she eat the salad, she come up with idea to tease the couple. Its been a long time they can been online like that. The busy schedule make its hard for them even to get online. And she knew like tonight teasing wont make them hating each other, cause they are now like family. She still remember how Changmin meet her, treat her just for asking help to confess to her dongsaeng Im Yoona.

@ShikshinSoo

@changmin oppa, you cheat on me? you supposed to be with me*cry*

@evilcho

@shikshinsoo pretty food ahjumma

@kriswufan

@shikshinsoo noona its been a long time seeing you

@baekhyun

@shikshinsoo nooona..i miss you..

@yoonaim

@shikshinsoo @changmin what you mean soo?? you are joking right

@fishyhae

-stalking TL- my heart thumping hard now seeing you

@shikshinsoo

@yoonaim @changmin its changsoo and i think i love changmin oppa.

@shikshinsoo

@evilchoahjussi starcraft

@shikshinsoo

@kriswufan @baekhyun i miss you two boys

Once again Choi Sooyoung laugh hard on her bed with all the fast crazy timeline. She bet yoona now is woory and not smiling with her joke.But other than that someone capture her eyes, he is Lee Donghae, secretly Choi Sooyoung do admire that fishy from his dance his look and most of all his decent atittude. But they really dont talk much, compare to all Super Junior boys which include Zhoumi and Henry, Lee Donghae has the most interaction with her.

They are like awkward to each other, they only change their gaze, smile or the best is hai, hello.

@shikshinsoo

@fishyhae who is she? she must be really great making our big superstar heart thumping

@changmin

@shikshinsoo yahh choi sooyoung what you mean? dont tell me..see now yoona already calling me crying.

@baekhyun

@kriswufan how chen and xiumin in taiwan hyung

@evilcho

@shikshinsoo why you jealous over starcraft?

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo a girl who i like but i think she like someone else and will never see me here.

Sooyoung eat her cookies as she keep replying to baekhyun and kris who asking her health and what she doing. But she still wondering who is the girl Donghae like.It hard to predict, yes if fans they will say Jessica or Tiffany but all knew Jesica now claimed by Lee Dongwook. They started after their drama, while  Tiffany with a britsh man that being introduce by the girl family. Oh yes, maybe she is the 4Minutes Sohyun, recently she heard about the phone calls. Donghae is so kind.

@changmin

@shikshinsoo Sooyooung you love me? but you never tell?

@shikshinsoo

@evilcho i am heart broken here doll

@fishyhae

my prediction right.rejected. its pain, my heart.

@shikshinsoo

@changmin i though you can see it oppa*sobs* its ok, everything is too late. be happy with yoona

@evilcho

love triangle of changsooyoona-clap hand happily- i can take yoona, dude..

@evilcho

*run to hae room* yahh who is she tell me..

Choi Sooyoung laugh again alone seeing the interraction among that 2 friends Kyuhyun and Changmin,  while baekhyun and Kris being random on timeline.

@shikshinsoo

Please be happy sunbaenim and yoona sshi, i will find my own hapinness, someone i need hug.

@fishyhae

*hug sooyoung* syhh, dont cry dear, someone will come and gave you the happiness.

@fishyhae

*lock door* dont pretend you dont know when i already told you. you the first person magnae

@changmin

Choi Sooyoung i knew you are joking. I will hit you hard when i see you.

Choi Sooyoung can help from blushing to think she being hug by that most popular Super Junior member. She try to act cool even her heart already thumping hard.

@shikshinsoo

@fishyhae *hug you back* who will? i am not beautiful or even talented. I am less  talented SNSD girl. *sniffed*

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo*caress your face* silly soo, dont you aware that you have lot of fanboys? you are so beautiful baby.

Choi Sooyoung blink her eyes few times as she keep reading the words. yes, she do aware the fact she been choosen as the most beautiful SNSD girls without make up and she has few hot boys as fanboys but shr never believe the rest except hyukjae since the boy being honest about his feeling.But Choi Sooyoung reject him as she dont feel he is yhr right man for her, and maybe she fall in love with his best friend , Lee Donghae. and luckily Hyukjae didnt upset and didnt decide not to be friend with her.

@baekhyun

is someone flirting? my sunbae will be taken soon

@kriswufan

Go fishy hyung, we all knew you like noona

@evilcho

*facepalm* oh hyung i forget you told me, you like a shikshin

@fishyhae

yahh kids shut up

Choi Sooyoung believe the boys are talking about her and donghae. But she cant believe donghae like her, they barely even talk to each other. just in here they talked like they used to talk and close to each other.

@shikshinsoo

@fishyhae *looking you with tears* am i beautiful?who will like me?

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo *cupped your face and wipe your tears* hey baby, you are beautiful and there a lot boys like you like me.

@changmin

SM Town will be having Haesoo soon*clap hand*

@baekhyun retweet @changmin

@kriswufan retweet @changmin

@evilcho and @yoonaim retweet @changmin

@fishyhae favorate @changmin

@hyorangi

#haesoo #haesoo #haesoo #haesoo

 

Go fishy be a man confess to her, no more hiding. My sis love you too

@taengoo

*peeking into sooyoung room* she is blushing like tomato

@onewjinki

dont forget to treat me chicken

Choi Sooyoung has no idea how most of the idol's come out and make the timelne goes crazy and too fast but still managed to makr her heart thumping hard and her face blushing hard.She feel she wanna go offline but she still wanna see whay will happen  soon and most important is it true that fishy love her.

@fishyhae

after being pushed by 11 members of Super Junior, i will make confession soon.

@changmin @evilcho @bunnymin retweet @fishyhae

@minhochoi retweet @fishyhae

@hyorangi @yoonaim @taengoo retweet @fishyhae

Choi Sooyoung hand start trembling and she become blank, she dont know what to reply. She cant believe this is happenning. Lee Donghae will be confessing to her, he like her.

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo Choi Sooyoung, from the first time i saw you, you capture my heart. but seiing you being so silent it make me wath you from sideline

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo i watch your grew up from high school girl to now a beautiful ladies and seeing and hearing you being admire by my friends

@fishyhae

@shikshinsoo i cant wait any longer for fate to bring us togethe, now i am writing my own fate. You're beautiful and i wanna love you my first love Choi Sooyoung.

@angelleader

@heenim @kangin @jongwoon @donghee @minbunny @myeolchihyuk @pastorsiwon @wookie @evilcho ppali hae is confessing

@taengoo

@sicaprincess @mushroompany @hyorangi @sunnyaegyo @yulkwon @yoonaim @seobaby our shikshin is blushing hard and almost crying.

Choi Sooyoung chuckles a bit as she see the interaction, she knew her leader knew her well. She take a deep breath before she start typing her answer.

@shikshinsoo

@fishyhae oh!gee, oppa so cheesy with your words. you really can make girl go hoot hoot. let see how great is your love is the boys who capture my heart. so embarassing*run devil run*

@changmin

Finally Soo answer..it a YES. Haesoo

@minhochoi

chukahae hyung, noona

@taengoo

#haesoo is real

@angelleader

My fishy has grew up

@yoonaim

so cute couple

@mushroompani

#haesoo congrats cute couple

@evilcho

i am good cupid, ppali you two thanks me

@uknowyunho

going to tell boojae

@myeolchihyukfishy

take a good care of my sis, i will slice you alive if you hurt her.

@baekhyun

i still remember the day EXO meet donghae hyung, he did warn us to stay away from sooyoung noona

@pastorsiwon

may god bless this cute couple

Choi Sooyoung chuckles with the crazy timeline, well the SM Town family is happening and crazy.She feel blessed as everyone keep congrats them. Suddenly her handphone ringing and its indicate an incoming call from unknown number. She answer it.

"Saranghae soo" choi sooyoung startled as she heard the voice. its her boyfriend now, lee donghae.

"saranghae oppa"sooyoung replied shyly and lay on the bed continue thei first phone call dating ignoring the crazy TL

.@heenim

YAHH!! go sleep you all, stop cheering suju boys. i need my sleep.anyway congrats soo and fishy