2nd Teaser and offical member

♪ ♩ ♬ ღ 오라클 ღ ♬ ♩♪〖 Oracles 〗|| SM's newest Girl Group ❀Apply Open❀

 

 ~Afternoon 3.19PM Year 2009 February 20~

She alighted the cab and came out cutely.With twinkling eyes and a wide smile,she shouted,"SM Town,here I come!"The elegant petite girl pumped a fist in the air.She was standing outside of the building in her cute pink top and matching skirt and pumps.

People passed by her giving her weird looks.*Is she mad or something?*The girl rubbed her neck in embarrassment.*I forgot that I was still on the streets!Aish!Nevermind*She quickly took smal steps and ran into the large yellow building.She was staring at the posters on the walls in amzement.It felt like a museum to her.She placed her hand and glided on each poster.*I wish I can be as successful as them*She stopped her hand on SHINee's poster.

 

*Oppa...*

"Am I that good-looking?"A voice sarcastically said from behind her.The girl did a little jump from behind in surprise.

"Oppa!"The girl shouted cutely while swinging her arms around her brother's neck."It's been like forever since I saw you!"she was smiling so widely that someone would have thought she had won a million dollars.

"You have grown tall kiddo,"the boy replied while rumbing his sister's head.

"Yah!I took half an hour to do my hair,don't mess it up!"The pouted and grumbled."I almost forgot!Oppa,I have grown 2 cm taller in one month.So what does that mean?"The girl leaned forward while rubbing her fingers together.She had a smirk on her face filled with confidence.Her brother sighed and took out his wallet and whipped out 50 bucks and gave it to her."Yes!Yes!Yes!"The girl jumped on the spot and screamed.

She took the 50 dollar note and placed it up towards the sunlight.*I am going to use this precious note to buy my baby*Her eyes twinkled from that thought.

"Who is your precious baby now?"Her brother grinned at her and leaned against the wall.The girl took out a magazine from her bag and flipped to a page."This is my new baby!"She proudly showed him the page and placed her hands on the page.

 

 

"Not bad...at least it looks quite decent..."he unconciously looked at the price printed below the bag.His eyes almost popped out at the sight."$2000 dollars?!?!"He stared at her with an unbelievable expression on his face.

She snatched the magazine back and nodded her head in amusement of her brother."How's my 50 bucks going to help in you 2000 dollar bag?!?"He was still tramutized by what he saw.

"Oh don't worry about that!"She then dug through her bag and pulled out a white envelop.She tore it apart and swung out a stack of notes.

*Where did she get so much money from?*

"I have worked hard doing all those modelling things for 2 whole months!"The girl fanned herself in exageration.

"No wonder you became so muscular."Her brother while smirking.

"Who said I became more muscular?!?!"She began hitting her brother on his right arm."Yah!Yah!Yah!That hurts..."He rubbed his "injured" area and pouted.

"Hey!Don't act cute!I am the cute one in the family!"She began hitting him again.

"Okay,okay!I got the message!"The brother serended in defeat.*this girl really....*

"Anyway,main reason I got here is because I got into the company!"The girl gleefully told her brother.

*Oh My God!*"You're not kidding right?"He asked her with wide eyes.

The girl looked at him with a are -you-kidding-me expression.

"Fine!I believe you!"he calmed her down.Still,she was not reacting.

*Uh oh...better think of something...*he looked down for a while and suddenly*AH HA!*

He cleared his throat and faced her.

 

"Me Gusta!"He showed famous move he did to make her happy when she was young.

She unexpectedly giggled.*he remembered*

He grabbed her hand and brought her to the office to fill in her particulars as an official trainee.The lady at the counter looked at the siblings that were teasing each other.*Kids these days...*

The girl filled in her particulars in her curvy hand-writing.The lady looked at her with wide eyes."She can't read your handwriting,you pabo!"Her brother knocked her head.He shifted over and wrote it for her instead.Halfway through the pen ran out of ink."Jonghyun-ssi,here"The receptionist gave a new pen to him.He thanked her and wrote his sister's name down.

 

Name:Kim Yoon Hee

 

 


Congratulations to unknownsweet101!^_^