Love Disease

Love Disease
~ I saw you cry. I don't know what happen to you. But suddenly my hand reach your small body and embrace you in my arms. Your precious smile now covered by your sad face and i don't know what the reason. "I hate love... I'll never fall in love again... I hate love phrase siwonnie." That words sound like thunder in my ears hyung. Please don't say that. Let me cure your wound and make you become king in my heart. Please hyung. I love you too much. I can't live without you. But if you stay choose to close your heart for anyone else. What should i do to my heart that have loved you so deep? "Please hyung... Forget him and... Let me replace him in your heart." I don't know this words is right or not. But by looking your face darken make me understand. You hate that words. You leave me with face full of anger. Did i make something wrong? I love you. I just want to see you happy. --+++-- What i find? You close your eyes forever. Why? Do you hate me? I have waited you since long time ago! But now you leave me with your name in my heart? Forgive me hyung. I can't hold this ache anymore. I will come to you, let me come and embrace you so i can be in your side thought not in this cruel world. SEOUL DAILY CHEONAN- police have found a death body in front of Luxuriouseoul apartment that know as Siwon Choi. It's possible that Siwon Choi get depressed and jump from his apartment in the tenth floor.... Love in world is cruel, will you accept me here? Ne Siwonnie, i will... ~ FIN This is my first english fic so sorry if there r mistakes. Hope u enjoy it...