Upon the first meeting.

Breaking away the ice.

She was known as a cruel woman whos glare could silence all noise that echoed even in the largest if rooms. If you even glanced at her in the wronv way, she'd have you thrown out of the school with just a flick of her dyed golden hair. Jessica just wasn't the type of person anyone should anger. Some people like her boyfriend, Choi Siwon, defend her, giving excuses such as 'She's really sweet once you get to know her' or 'Her beauty makes up for her ki.dness' but who'd believe that? Jessica Jung was just pure evil and everyone knew it. It was like one of the many facts of life within Seoul High School. She is a senior, she's beautiful, her vocal eange is amazing, she's head cheerleader, dates the schools quarter back, and she's evil. "Wonnie...would you be a dear and get me something to drink?" Jessica piped up after swallowing a crunchy potato chip and giving him a sweet smile, that was actually anything but sweet. "Of course babe." Siwon stood up and grabbed his wallet off of the top of the desk and left the classroom. "Thanks!" Jessica called after her already gone boyfriend. Sunny, Jessica's best friend rolled her eyes and gave the golden queen a 'wtf' look. Jessica knew what the short haured blonde was going to say but she brushed it off and bit down on another salty chip. "You'll get fat." Sunny mummbled under her breath, then took a sip from her water bottle. Jessica shot her a glare, then squeezed the bottle, emptying its clear content all over Sunny's face and shirt. Everyone in the class grew quiet and watched as Jessica simply smiled, lightly tapped her 'friends' back and threw the bag of chips away. Siwon had finally returned with a small bottle of coke Zero for his girlfriend, but paused at the sight before him. The girl who reminded him of hus other bunnt like friend, Sungmin, was completely soaked, using her handkerchief to dab at her now smudged make up and damp hair. "Jess...what did you do?" Siwon choked up the courage to ask and take his jacket off, draping it over Sunny's small shoulders. "She did nothing oppa...don't worry." When Sunny was about to slip the large jacket off, Siwon shook his head, telling her to just return it later. Once Sunny was out of the room and a ways down the hall, all eyes focused on their queen once again. "Talk." That one command she voiced seemed to lift the mood because now everyone had started up on their conversations again, as if what just happened...never did. The only evidence of Jessica's little act was the small pile of water under the vacant seat next to her. The way Jessica saw it was that it was what Sunny deserved...she felt the younger blonde had insulted her. Siwon saw it as his girlfriend being a AGAIN and wanting to get her way. Another few moments passed and their teacher had walked in, motioning towards Jessica to quiet the clasd, which she happily did by kicking the seat a small boy sat in. He had fallen out the chair but quickly shuffled to his feet, not making eye conract with the blonde. "Baekkie dear...please tell the class to quiet down so Ms.Lee can speak." The boy nodded and told the class to hush, which they did. Once the boy sat down, a much taller boy placed an arm around the smallers waist, holding his shaking frame close. "Ahem..alright. I know year it is the middle of the year and everyone is used to each other, but we will be having a new student. She came here from America...so Jessica...if she doesn't understand...please translate, since you're from California." The blonde rolled her eyes and mouthed a 'whatever'. Though Ms.Lee saw the act, she didn't speak up and simply motioned for the girl to enter. All eyes shifted towards the room door except Jessica, who was texting her other 'friends' Yoona and Taeyeon. Soft mummbling could be heard and Jessica finally looked up afrer hearing things such as 'pretty' , 'cute', 'long legs' , and 'Competition' Who could actually be any competition with Jessica...well that freshman Choi Minki was really beautiful...but he's a guy so that technically didn't count. Once Jessica's eyes landed on the leggy red head who stood in front of the class with a bright dmole, she dropped her phone. To Jessica, the new girl wasn't pretty, cute, or any competition, because she was gorgeous and already win the competition with that eyesmile. "Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang, I was bornand raised in the United States, state of California. I just turned 18 and this is about my hundreth time visiting Korea. Hope we all get along!" Tiffany smiled her lovely eye smile and placed up the peace sign with both hands. The class then erupted with questions, and Jessica was gawking too much to tell everyone to shut up. " Alright class calm down, Ms.Hwang.." "Just Tiffany please." "Well, Tiffany, please sit next to Jessica...she is also from California so she should be able to help you. The blonde in the back." Tiffany scanned the back and once she found Jessica's blonde head and made eye contact, her smile dropped. The look of horror of Tiffany's face caused Jessica to tense up. 'She knows I'm a ...oh God!' Tiffany then turned back to the teacher and everyone stared at the horrified red head. "She's too pretty for me to sit by!" That caused everyone to burst oyt in a fit of laughter, even earning a light chuckle from Jessica who stood up, smiling...shocking everyone. "You're the pretty one Tiff." Tiffany smiled at the nickname she had already recieved then skipped to the back of the room, taking Jessica's hand and shaking it softly. The skin contact caused Jessica to shiver, admiring to softness of the youngers hand. "You too, Jessi."