The Briefing!

Please Let Time Turn Back..

 

Hyuna POV:

 

My training is finally going to end soon, i just have to wait for few more minutes ! I just can't wait to go for the briefing . 

 

*RING...RING...RING*! The bell rings signalling ms jung , our trainer that training should end. But, she did the opposite, she continue talking about

 

how we are suppose to improve our flexiblity.

 

I was thinking , why does ms jung like to delay our time....!

 

Trying to past time, i thought ' what our headmaster is going to say to us....'

 

Maybe something like, "Congratulations!!!, I'm so proud of you guys".  But it is immmpossssibleee! Our headmaster is a very serious person.

 

If he really say what i thought, i'll be so shocked. Haha!!

 

Just as i was having my own thoughts about how boring the lessons was....

 

"Alright class, you may leave now. Today's training ends here, remember to go back and practice!", ms jung said

 

FINALLY...., training end!!

 

Kyaaa!!! I'm already 8minutes late....

 

I should start running...!!!!

 

 

Hyunae POV:

 

Why is Hyuna so slow...?? I have been waiting for her for the past 10minutes.

 

"HYUNAE-AH!!" i turn to my right and saw hyuna running towards me.

 

"Why are you so late??? I waited for 10mintues already..." I told hyuna

 

"Sorry....Ms jung class...can't blame me" hyuna replied. "OH...OoO" 

 

No wonder she was late, ms jung is very famous for delaying students time. Even when her lesson already ends! 

 

"Come on, let's go. The guys are waiting for us outside the canteen" 

 

Hyuna was walking very slowly behind me still tired from the run she took earlier.

 

I secretly laugh inside my head on how cute my best friend is ^w^ !

 

 

Hyuna POV:

 

From far, i could see my beloved boyfriend, YoungJae! Just by seeing him, make my fatigue turns into happiness. Ahhahah..

 

"Jae !" i called out when i reach him while giving him a hug. " Why were the both of you so late? yongguk asked.

 

 (He is the leader of B.A.P in this fanfic too, just like real life)

 

Before i could anwer him, Hyunae cut me off. "Hyuna was having ms jung classes"

 

They all say in unison " Oh...". Zelo added by saying  " No wonder, hyuna noona i really pity you alot"

 

All of us immediately started laughing...I told him "Yah, junhong ah (Zelo's real name), when the new semester starts next week, your flexibility

 

training will also be taught by ms jung, have you forgotten about it???"

 

Zelo's face crumpled almost immediately.

 

Himchan added " How can you forget about it?? You were complaining to us how irriatated you are to find out

 

ms jung is going to be your new trainer. Our ear drums almost burst because of your constant complains."

 

Zelo argued back, "Omg, hyung. Why must you remind me?, it took me a long time to finally forget about this. "

 

Jongup being the good guy said " Come on, Lets not hate her lessons, i have been to her training, i find it quite useful."

 

Before any of us could talkback , Daehyun who have not spoken a word suddenly ask "Can we go now, it's about time you know".

 

"Let's go !!" Youngguk began rushing us. It must be tough being the oldest among all of us.

 

I was walking beside YoungJae When he caught hold of my hand and interwined it. 

 

While the others are walking in front of us, he quickly took a light peck on my lips than he shows me his signature smile.

 

Making me blush like a tomato.

 

 

Hyunae POV:

 

I just can't stand this couple behind me. Their just too perfect...and cute, i'm so jealous! 

 

YoungJae should count himself lucky to have met Hyuna. 

 

Beautiful , smart and talented. 

 

Not long after, we reached the headmaster office. Daehyun knock on the door since he was the first one to reach for the door. 

 

We heard the voice of our headmaster, mr park, saying "Come in"

 

We went in, and mr park montioned us to sit down at the long couch.

 

As soon as we sat down, mr park started speaking. He told us that he will set thing straight and give us a quick briefing so that we can turn in early

 

for tomorrow. I thought 'TOMORROW?!'. Tomorrow is a weekend. But i keep away the thought as mr park started briefing us.

 

He told us that as a society we will only have training on the weekends only, because on the weekdays we will be out on missions.

 

He informed us that we have to stay under the same roof so that if there is any emergency during the night, we would not need

 

to waste our time gathering one another.

 

Than..., he told us that we will be going on a 4 days 3 nights training camp located near the mountain

 

that he wanted us to get ur bags packs ready.He reveal that the training will be very tough.

 

He added in his last sentence by saying "I wish you guys a best of luck, and by the way, when you come back from the training camp,

 

all of your things will be already moved to your new society dorm." he told us not to worry about it...

 

When we came out of  mr park's office, no one manages to speak anything because we were all thinking how our weekend will be destroyed.

 

Zelo was the first one to speak, commenting that it was really a quick briefing, mr park, have gave us. I checked my watch, and saw that it was

 

true, only 10 minutes have gone by since we entered and come out of the office. 

 

Trying to lighten up the atmosphere, Hyuna commented sacarstically "Wow! we are getting a training camp on a WEEKEND" 

 

She emphasize the work 'weekend' alot.....making all of us laugh and giggle on how cute she is. 

 

Youngguk being the oldest tolds us to faster proceed back to our individual dorm to pack our bag for tommorrow. We replied by nodding our head.

 

After saying bye to each other. Hyuna and I proceeded back to the girls dorm.