Chapter 1 : The ?!

Everybody loves him but He's only mine !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*. HIMCHAN'S P.O.V .*

 

 

*. FLASHBACK .*

 

This night, was boring like any other random nights. I was sitting by myself in front of the huge dinning table, who was full of yummy food, eating my dinner, surrounded by 20 butlers, housekeepers and chef. I wasn't hungry because I still had this odd feeling for days. My parents were on a business trip so I'm left alone with the housekeepers. With a fork I was playing, boringly, with the broccoli and beef who were on the plate in front of me.

" Why don't you eat Young Master, you don't like this dish ? We can make you something else " Said William the English butler, the one ,aside Nanami the Australian housekeeper, I like and care about the most.

" No it's okay, I'm not hungry anyway you can eat all of this food it would be wasteful to throw everything" I said standing up and heading to my bedroom.

" Yes Young Master " They all bowed and I did the same then I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I sighed and went to lay down on my bed. I still like that for almost 2 hours and then I fell asleep.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

" Young Master wake up, there is someone calling you " William said waking me up worry in his voice. He handed me my phone, I took

" H-hello ? "

" Good evening Mister Kim Himchan I'm calling to announce the death of both of your parents in the crash of their private jet ... " I dropped the phone and start crying 

" This can't be " I was crying even more

" This can't be real, why is this happening to me, why me ? " I stand up and start to throw, broke things who were on my room. I was so pissed. Housemaids began to cry and tell to stop I could hurt myself. I throw my laptop on the window it broke into pieces. I grabbed the biggest pieces of glasses that remained, and put it down on my throat. The butlers pounced on me preventing me from killing myself.

" Let me go I want to die then I can join them, let me kill myself "

" Don't do this Young Master, you're to young to die " Nanami, the housekeeper who I consider like my second mother, hugged me tightly in her comforting arms . . .

 

 

*. End of FLASHBACK .*

 

 

The driver stop in front of a big mansion, not as big as ours but it still huge. I get off the car and take my luggage followed by William and Nanami who went to hug me, one last time. Lecturing me, like always. It made me smiled a bit but that smile vanished as soon as I's aware that I'm going to be at some stranger's house.

" Here you are " Said William while ruffling my hair and dusting my coat.

" Be polite, don't bother them, okay ? Eat well and healthily, do all your homework and work hard at school, come and visit us on weekends and holidays.... " She sighed a single tear, slipping across her cheek " I'll miss you " She said hugging me as if it was the last time she was hugging I couldn't help but to smile and hug her back. They wave and leave with the car. I sighed and turn aroung to go knock on the door. I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. The door suddenly open revealing a manly handsome and gorgeous guy . . .

 

" Oh you are here to deliver the pizza I'd ordered ? " He said with his deep, low and husky voice " You're fast, it's only 2 minutes since I called you deserve a big tip "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter