Final

Hold My Hands

"Hold my hand!",my princess sunddenly said while holding her beautiful right hand up to me when we were standing face to face on the brige at the park, our favorite place.

I look at her with a blanked face and confused, "What??!!" 

"Hold my hand!",she said again a little bit louder this time while indicate to her flawless hand in front of me.

"Let hold hand, Sooyoungie!~~" she said with a whiny voice which make me frowned a little bit.

"Why?", I asked with a frowned on my face.

I mean she know that i don't like holding hands, but it doesn't mean that i don't love her. Jessica Jung, this gorgeous princess who stand in front of me, she is my everything. It's just that i felt....weird...i dont' know how to explained, but i just don't like hold hands and she knew that, but i don't know why she always nugging me about this holding hand stuff. I don't even know why she love to hold hands so much.

*Sigh* Jessica just sighed while dropped her hand down. "Look at that old couple!", she mumbling silently and glared at me a bit before turn her body around and walked down the brige.

I looked at her confusingly then turned and saw one old couple, holding each other hands while walking passed by. I look at them weirdly, try to figure out what Jessica's mean. Then i relised that Jessica had gone, so i ran quickly to catch up with her.

"Sica!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooyoungie!" Jessica called out my name sweetly, while we laid down on our queen side bed. Today is weekend, so both of us don't have to go to work. However, since we both sort of lazy to go out today, so we decided to stay home.

"Yes, princess!" I answered with my eyes still locked on my laptop's screen which i put on my lap. Even though, it's weekend but i still can't get away from works. I should asked dad to give me a week or two off, maybe. 

"Hold my hands!" She said while took out her hand in front of me again. Not again!

*sigh* "Baby please! You know about me and holding hands. Plus i'm typing right now." I said while glanced at her a bit and turn to concentrated on the screen again.

"Why you hate holding so much?", she asked with a pouted while staring at me with those beautiful sparkling eyes.

I put my laptop down to the side and turn to face beautiful face. I stared at her flawless face, her beautiful eyes, her attractive lips. I caress her cheek with my thump while a smile show on my face.

"Why you love holding hand so much, huh?" I asked her softly.

*sigh* she sigh a bit looking down at the bed sheet while continued to pouted. Then she started to mumbled something very quietly that i couldn't hear at all.

"What are you saying, princess? I can't hear you." I asked her while trying to catch her eyes which is still look down.

*sigh* she sighed again before answered me without looking at my eyes. "Nothing.", with that being said, she got up and walked out of the room. 

I tilted my head to the side while frowning, looking at Jessica walked out, confused at her action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sica wait!!" I shouted while running after into our panthouse.

Jessica just ignored my called at ran quickly into the bedroom and lock it before i could catch up.

"Sica, please. Open the door. I'm sorry." I said while knocking on our bedroom's door. Today we had the "holding-hands" arguemeant AGAIN when we were shopping at the mall. But i don't know why she suddenly got so angry and just took the taxi home without waiting for me.

"............"

"Baby, please. You know that i...i don't like h..h-holding hands." I said while still knocking the door.

"......................"

"Baby, please! I'm sorry~~~~~" I whiny a bit.

".............................."

"Princess~" I called a bit softer this time.

"G...GO A-AWAY!!!" i heard she shouted from the inside as i widen my eyes. Is she crying??!!

"Sica, let me in please. I'm sorry." I keep shouted and knocking on the door but it's no use. *sigh* Stupid door!

Then i remember the spared key that Jessica hided under the vast of the flower at the bacony which i have no idea why she put it there. All she used to said is that, "Just in case for something urgent."

Yes, now i need it. Urgently. I rush to the bacony and took the key. I unlock the door quickly and went into the room. I saw the empty bed. Where is she??

Then i heard the water runing down in the bathroom. I walked quietly and open the door. There she is. Sitting under the running water with soaking wet clothes while hugging her kees tightly to her chest and buries her face in her arms.

I walk quietly to close the water and dropped my knees down in front of her. I pulled her into my embrace tightly.

"I'm sorry, princess." I whisper softly into her ears while patting her hair softly.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I love you much. But..i just can't h..hold hands. i don't know why but i can't. I'm sorry." I continued.

Jessica just continued to cry in my hug without moving an inch.

"Forgive me, baby. Please." I begged her softly but still no reponsed.

I pulled out of the hug a little to grabbed her arms out so that i can see her face. I use my fingers to lifted her face gently so that i can have a clear view of her.

Her eyes were red, tears were covering her cheeks. The imaged broke my heart. 

I leaned in and kissed her forehead softly. "I'm sorry, my love." I whispered softly before pulling off and look straight into her eyes.

Jessica lift her eyes to looked at me. We stared at each other for a while before she suddenly started to hit my arm.

"i hate you"

"hate you"

"hate you"

She keep on repeating until i caught her hands and look at her. I leaned in slowly until our lips were only inches apart, i can see her face turning red a bit.

I softly whispered to her while staring at her beautiful lips, "Is it ture?"

She shaked her head a little, which make me smile brightly and mischevously which make her hit my arm once more.

We stared at each other for a bit more before Jessica started to speaked up.

"I love you so much, Sooyoungie." she stated it out so sweetly which make me smile brightly again.

"I love you too, my love." I said softly which leaning down to catch her lips. This princess is my everythings. I wish we would be together, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Jessica and me went to the beach with some of our friends. We love beach, especially Jessica. She love surfing, i'm not into really it much but i'm pretty enjoy it.  However, i would prefer to play volleyball more.

So here i am playing volleyball with my friends while Jessica and some of her bestfriends were surfing. I would steal a glance at her once in while to make sure she's alright cuz i don't know why but i get this uneasy feeling today. hmmm...there're a lot big waves today.

I saw her coming up with her friends and running up to me when she saw me. I smiled while catched her into my embrace.

"Have fun?" I asked while we released each other. She nodded her happily while showing her beautiful smile. She looked so cute that i couldn't help to give her peck on her lips.

"I'm thirsty, Sooyoungie." She said cutely.

"Fine. Let go get water and some food from the car. I'm hungry too." i said while patting my stomach which cuz Jessica to giggle softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold my hand, Sooyoungie." Jessica suddenly said while we walked back to the beach after eating our lunch.

"huh?" I asked blankly.

"Hold my hand." Jessica said while stepped in front of me to stopped me from walking and hold out her hand to me.

"Why?" I asked with a frown while looking at her hand.

Jessica pouted while glaring at me before turn around and about to walk off, before i stopped her by backing hug her tightly.

"I'm sorry. But.....i ...." I tried to explained but couldn't. I don't want Jessica to angry with me again.

*sigh* "it's alright" Jessica said while patting my back a little before turning to face me.

"Even though, i don't know why you hate holding hand so much, which is so easy to do, i'll let you go for now, because...." then she suddenly peck my lips before turning around and run to her bestfriend, Tiffany, who was about to got into the sea again.

She turn to give me her sweet smile before got in the sea while i'm starting to join my friends for volleyball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice game,Soo" Yuri, who is one of my bestfriend Yuri said after we finished playing volleyball. My team won.

"Thanks!" I said and smile at her.

"So, how are you and Jessica doing?" Yuri asked as we both sat down on the sand.

"We're great. Though i seem to have one problem." I answered her while looking to the ocean.

"Really? what problem?" Yuri asked curiously.

"The holding hands stuff. You know about that. I bet your girlfriend told you about it." I said, since Tiffany is Yuri's girlfriend, and she Jessica's bestfriend.

"oh, yeah. Jessica told her about this before and she just told me once. I didn't see any big deal about it, Soo. It's just locking fingers together. Why are you hate it so much?" Yuri said while looking at me.

"I don't know. I just feel so weird."

"Try once,Soo. You'll like it. Locking fingers with the person that we love feel so good. It feels like we lock each other together, forever. Lock our heart together. Depending on the one you love. I think that the reason why Jessica like to lock her fingers with you."  Yuri said while patting my shoulders.

I stay still for awhile to think, i think Yuri's right. Maybe, I should try.

Just then i heard Yuri called out in alarmed.

"Tiff, what happened?" Yuri asked as Tiffany ran to us quickly from the water.

She painting so badly, "What happened Tiff? And where Jessica?" I asked since i didn't see my girlfriend came back with her.

"Je--Jes--Jessica is drowning." Tiffany said while pointing her finger to the sea.

Suddenly, my world seem to stuck. My princess. NO!

I qiuckly ran into the sea and swam to where Tiffany is pointing.

I swam and swam and swam..... My princess, please. I'm coming. Sica, please.

Then i saw her, she was trying to lift herself up but seem to no use. She seem to be in pained. She throw her hands up above.

"SICA!!" I tried to swim quickly to get to near her but the damn waves keep pushing me back and Sica start to lost her struggle. NO!

"SICA!" I tried to called her again while struggled to swim to her.

"SICA!"

"SICA!" Jessica seem to heard me while she turn to my direction and tried to struggle to swim to me too but she seem couldn't.

"SICA! HOLD MY HAND!" I tried to stregtch my hand up to her while she tried to stregtch her out as well.

"SICA, HOLD MY HAND!"

"HOLD MY HAND!" I tried to grabing her hand but i couldn't. I couldn't grab her hand. Why? "Hold my hand, Sooyoungie~~~"

"SICA!"

"HOLD MY HAND!" i tried to hold her hand, but i can't. I CAN'T. "Why you hate holding hand so much, Sooyoungie?"

NO! NO! I can't catch it. I can't. Why? It's get further and further, and further. "Let hold hand, Sooyoungie~~~" 

"JESSICA!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessica, please!" I begged while trying to do the CPR to my Jessica, who lying on the sand unconciously.

"Jessica! Please!" Tears keep falling from my eyes but Jessica still doesn't move an inches. I want her beautiful face while smiling at me, laughing at me, whiny at me. "Let hold hand, Sooyoungie~~~~"

"Please, princess. Please." Jessica come back, please. I do anything, Jessica. My princess, my love. Please.

"Jessica, please!" but it seem useless. I stopped, kneeling down next to her. I look at her hands. "Hold my hand, Sooyoungie~~~"

I picked up her hand, locking mine with her. "Holding hand with the one you love is like locking each other together, forever."

Why? Why now that i can hold yours? Why can't i do this earlier? Why I never hold your hands as you have asked. Why now?? "I don't understand why you hate holding hand so much, which is so easy to do."

"JJJJESSSSSIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" I screamed out as my world had collapsed break into pieces.

"I love you so much, Sooyoungie."

 


Hey, guys.

So here it is. A oneshot. I'm sorry if it's not that good since i have write for long time.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoys.

I'll see if i could sneak out of the schedule to update more. But for now.

Enjoy this one first okay?! ^_^

Plz Comments! Thanks~~